New Business Development Manager / Sales Executive who is sales and target focused, with technical / manufacturing awareness and strong communication skills is required by a well-established manufacturing Company based in Bromborough, Wirral, Merseyside, North West England.
SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum +Commission + Benefits
LOCATION: Bromborough, Wirral, Merseyside, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be flexible to travel to customer sites, in and outside of the UK, depending on commercial requirements
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a New Business Development Manager / Sales Executive who is sales and target focused, with technical / manufacturing awareness and strong communication skills.
Working as the New Business Development Manager / Sales Executive you will be solely responsible for identifying and contacting potential prospects, arranging appointments and pitching for new business in line with the company strategy and expectations.
As the New Business Development Manager / Sales Executive you will be able to build strong working relationships and be approachable and collaborative.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the New Business Development Manager / Sales Executive will include:
- Generation of new business in line with the requirements of the Commercial Department
- Identifying and winning new business inside & outside of the UK
- Delivery of sales targets on an annual basis
- To provide relevant information for informed price decisions
- Forecasting against the sales budget during which a quarterly review of the budget is held
- The delivery of budgets through sales targets and measuring this through Key Performance Indicators
- To implement market penetration and market development strategies of existing products into existing and new markets
- Working closely with all departments to ensure customer delivery is OTOQIF (on time, on quality and in full)
- Sales and target focused
- Proven sales history, training and methods in industrial label markets, including rail
- Technical awareness
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Able to build strong working relationships and be approachable and collaborative
- Proficient IT awareness in CRM, Quality and Business Management systems alongside mandatory knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Flexibility to travel in and outside of the UK
- Excellent time management and flexible working approach
- European languages other than English
- Printing background is not critical as full training will be provided to the successful candidate
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6516
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bromborough, Wirral, Merseyside, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk