Business Development Manager who has a well-rounded consultative selling background capable of negotiating contracts and closing deals within a B2B environment is required to create new business opportunities for a well-established, innovative and leading company.
SALARY: £36,000 per annum (Basic Salary) / £60,000 OTE + Car Allowance
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Working as a Business Development Manager you will have a great opportunity to work within this fast moving, progressive, global company committed to providing innovative, business critical communication solutions to a very diverse customer base.
The company is the supplier of choice for those organisations that want to work with the very best (people and technology) and are looking to appoint an equally ambitious, highly motivated, Business Development Manager. You will be representing the UK’s leading communication specialist, supplying a diverse range of products from simple two-way radios and CCTV, to complex multi-site communication platforms incorporating advanced hardware and software solutions.
The business opportunities and personal rewards are there for a Business Development Manager who wants to represent a fast-growing business, sell the best products, have the support of industry leading technicians and a highly responsive customer service support team.
The wide variety of markets served include security, facilities management, utilities, hospitality, public sector plus many more. With the expanding choice of radio technologies and solutions, means that the company will consider applicants from other technical sectors. However, you will probably have to demonstrate an appreciation of IT/IP technology and some radio communications experience would be ideal.
As the Business Development Manager you will be expected to:
- Meet / exceed agreed targets and want to be rewarded for your success
- Work independently, set your own diary and manage all aspects of the sales and marketing process
- Maintain a sales prospecting system and report on sales activities, as and when required, to the Managing Director
- Work the hours necessary to achieve success
- Develop excellent relationships with customer, technicians, staff and other key stakeholders
If you have a can-do, positive attitude please forward a copy of your CV plus a brief covering letter that provides the company with some insights into your attitude toward sales and why your approach would make you the right choice for them.
Successful candidates will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- An entrepreneurial approach, a strong desire to succeed and a determination to “make things happen”.
- The self-belief to generate some of your own leads and make a great “first impression.”
- Good consultative selling skills
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- The ability to influence others either “on the concrete or on the carpet.”
- A desire to learn, work with others and be held responsible for meeting agreed targets
- Great presentation / demonstration skills
- Previous experience in B2B sales
- A desire to maximise your personal earnings every month
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7775
Full-Time, Permanent Sales Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk