We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Professional Services and Consultancy salesperson in the Document Management, Mailroom and Workflow marketplace to join the Company’s national sales team. You will be focussed on selling Professional and Consultancy Services to new clients across the UK for an innovative, well-established and high-growth plc.
You are a clear communicator, who builds strong relationships with your customers. You understand the Legal, Financial and Insurance sectors and see the big picture to meet the Client’s objectives. You can put together comprehensive proposals for compelling solutions to meet the Client’s requirements.
The location is flexible, home based, with regular office visits and travel to customer locations as required.
SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum (Basic Salary, Depending on Experience) / £115,000 OTE – Uncapped Commission + Benefits (Pension, Car Allowance)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a highly successful and well established plc, providing solutions to some of the biggest companies in the UK, across a variety of sectors including Legal Services, Financial Services, Government, Insurance and Healthcare.
They offer document centric services including Digitisation, Classification and Transformation. As well as their Scanning Bureau services, they offer Professional Services for outsourced solutions. The Company’s Professional Services integrate scanning equipment and software into enterprise systems and workflow processes. Their unique expertise enables organisations to receive, capture, store, process and handle critical information more effectively, with lowered operational costs.
This Business Development Manager role has the primary responsibility of exceeding revenue and margin targets for sales of the Company’s Professional Services to new customers.
As the Business Development Manager, your other responsibilities will include:
- Drive new business campaigns via activities such as Breakfast Clubs and Industry Sector Specific events
- Build an extensive network of Clients utilising the Company’s CRM system
- Use own initiative to generate leads for potential sales to new customers
- Being the ‘Go To’ Subject Matter Expert for all Client opportunities
- Pursue all opportunities through the entire sales process from ‘Concept to Close’
- Provide timely and accurate reports and management information
- Work closely with colleagues, specifically customer services and marketing, to ensure that the customers' experience of the business is outstanding
- Attend meetings, conferences, exhibitions and other events as required
- Contribute to the Company's growth through feedback and knowledge sharing to develop the go to market strategy, marketing campaigns and the portfolio of service and solutions
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE BRINGS
As the Business Development Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Successful track record in Professional Services sales, with previous experience in the document management industry
- A deep knowledge of best practice and methodologies for Data Transformation
- A thorough understanding of the competitive landscape
- A passion for delivering outstanding results
- A consultancy / solution sales approach
- A strong negotiator and an able communicator across a varied audience
- Functional and business process knowledge in planning and consolidation scenarios
- Ability to build a deep understanding of the key drivers within prospective customers in order to develop a compelling and persuasive solution for the customer
- Ability to effectively communicate up to board level management
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4019
Full-Time, Permanent Business Development Manager Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Work in London and South East England. Recruitment Services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk