Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive with excellent prospecting and client account management skills that has previous experience working in software or supply chain sales is required for a successful, well-established Technology Company.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
BENEFITS: 32 days holiday per year including the statutory UK Bank Holidays, Car Allowance, Private Health Care, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, Legal Cost Discounts, Up to 5% Pension Contribution
TERRITORY COVERED: The office is based Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England and involves travel to client sites with occasional overnight stays.
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive with excellent prospecting and client account management skills that has previous experience working in software or supply chain sales.
Working as the Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive you will join a successful sales team where you will quickly become a dedicated driving force of new business development for a range of cutting-edge mobile application technologies.
As the Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive you will use your critical thinking skills to help solve your new and existing client challenges through the use of this unique technology, which has been purposely developed by the Company to solve business problems.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-respected Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties and responsibilities as the Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive will include:
- Take ownership of the end to end sales cycle and the sales budget
- Create new business software sales through networking, cold calling, direct enquiries, existing customers, partners and any other creative avenue to new business
- Construct and deliver engaging sales pitches and demos independently or as a team
- Construct commercially viable business proposals for new and existing customers
- Contribute to improvements of sales and marketing material
- Maintain and develop strong industry knowledge of the Supply Chain
- Provide quality service to delight clients
- Take ownership of developing effective sales plans and sales methodology
- To maintain, input and update sales data into the CRM system
- Build strong internal stakeholder relationships
- Attend relevant industry events as necessary domestically and internationally
- Able to travel frequently to client sites and have occasional overnight stays
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience of working in software or supply chain sales
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and be results oriented
- Good experience of exploring sales opportunities via multi-channel marketing
- Excellent levels of communication, both verbal and written
- Experience with quotations and negotiating business commercials
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Positive approach to team work
- Passion to improve, and the ability to solve business problems through the use of IT
- Experience of selling into different industry sectors
- Have a keen interest in the latest supply chain and technology developments
- Demonstrate good knowledge of supply chain processes
- A successful track record of selling; mobile applications, SAP, Microsoft dynamics, Epicor, Oracle or JD Edwards software or hardware into the supply chain
- University educated with either an IT or Business related degree (or equivalent)
- An understanding of selling through partner channels
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4033
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Work in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England. Recruitment services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk