Business Development Manager / Field Sales Client Account Executive who has a proven background selling within a B2B environment with good knowledge Data Management, Analytics and BI is required for a well-established Company.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience + Uncapped Commission payable on existing and new business, with significant accelerators for over achievement making double OTE achievable
LOCATION: Your territory will include Leeds, Manchester and surrounding areas.
We also have positions in London and Edinburgh
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Excellent Basic Salaries and Commission Structures **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Business Development Manager / Field Sales Client Account Executive who has a proven background selling within a B2B environment with good knowledge Data Management, Analytics and BI.
Working as the Business Development Manager / Field Sales Client Account Executive you will manage territory generating new business and growing your existing client accounts.
As the Business Development Manager / Field Sales Client Account Executive you will have previous experience selling Data Management, Analytics and BI project based solutions. Please note this is NOT a software sales roles.
As a successful candidate you have a great opportunity to join this well-established company that can offer excellent earning and career potential opportunities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a market-leading Data Management, Analytics and BI consultancy with offices across the UK. They work with some of the biggest names in the Financial Services industry and are proud to be an agile, client focused consultancy where they all share a common goal.
The Company is at an exciting time in their journey and are hiring to accommodate their continued growth.
As they continue to build and strengthen their capability, they are looking to expand their current Sales Team and are looking for dynamic, innovative individuals to join the team and excel with their growth plans.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Business Development Manager / Field Sales Client Account Executive:
- Responsibility for owning and growing existing strong relationships with clients in the region including Global Brands in Financial Services through to digital start-ups and Specialists in various sectors such as Logistics, Legal, Construction, Education
- Supporting these clients to achieve their key strategic and regulatory goals through delivery of key data programmes
- Developing new clients proactively supported by the Company’s extensive Marketing activities
- Adopting a new business mindset, developing own leads and taking an innovative approach to growing your existing client base
- Work closely with talented consultants to ensure you set the Company’s service standards apart
- Handling inbound enquiries in the region and attending events sponsored or organised by the Company to grow their presence in the industry
- Taking a strategic approach to Key Account Planning and Growth
- Experience selling B2B, generating new business and growing existing accounts
- Financial services experience, ideally with contacts and a well-established network
- Experience with cold campaign activity
- Data and Business Intelligence knowledge and experience
- Demonstrable experience of meeting and exceeding targets
- Enthusiastic, creative salesperson committed to delivering superior client outcomes
- Personable with the natural ability to hold conversations and sell, both face to face and over the phone
- Natural networker, confident and collected, to be a natural advocate of the Company
- Ability to open doors from cold leads and motivate self to generate successful outcomes
- Constantly growing your network in CRM and internal forecasting accurately at all times
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5027
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leeds, West Yorkshire and Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk