We have a fantastic opportunity for an established New Business Development Manager, with experience either within the document solutions industry or another service or software industry, to join the Company’s UK sales team, selling to new clients across their territory.
The location is flexible, home-based and the role will require regular travel to customer premises and various Company office locations.
SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum (Basic Salary, Depending on Experience) / £110,000 OTE – Uncapped Commission + Benefits (Pension, Car Allowance)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a highly successful and well established plc, providing solutions to some of the biggest companies in the UK, across a variety of sectors including Legal Services, Financial Services, Government, Insurance and Healthcare.
They offer Document Digitisation, Scanning and related Outsourcing and Professional Services and their unique expertise enables organisations to receive, capture, store, process and handle critical information more effectively, with lowered operational costs.
This is a new sales Business Development Manager role with the primary responsibility of achieving and exceeding revenue and margin targets for sales of the Company’s services to new customers.
As the Business Development Manager, your other responsibilities will include:
- Use initiative to generate leads for potential sales to new customers
- Pursue self-generated leads, and leads identified by the marketing team, through the entire sales process from initial call to close
- Use and maintain the CRM system, ensuring it is accurate and up-to-date at all times
- Provide timely and accurate reports and management information
- Work closely with colleagues, specifically customer services and marketing, to ensure that the customers' experience of the business is outstanding
- Attend meetings, conferences, exhibitions and other events as required
- Contribute to the company's growth through feedback and knowledge sharing to develop the go to market strategy, marketing campaigns and the portfolio of service and solutions
- Keep up to date with technology and product developments to be able to increase the offering to customers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE BRINGS
As the Business Development Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Successful track record in new business sales, with quantifiable experience in document management or another service or software industry
- A passion for delivering outstanding results
- Ability to build a deep understanding of the key drivers within prospective customers in order to develop a compelling and persuasive solution for the customer
- Well organised, with good time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship and networking skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4063
Full-Time, Permanent Business Development Manager Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Work in the West Midlands. Recruitment Services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk