Business Development Manager / B2B Corporate Membership Sales Executive who is highly motivated, dynamic and has the ability to work without direct supervision, is required for a well-established organisation based in Preston, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £21,000 per annum (basic salary) / £30,000 OTE plus a Share of the Team Bonus
LOCATION: Preston, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
HOURS: Candidates will need a flexible approach and be willing to work outside normal office hours as required
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must have a full driving licence and possess their own vehicle for work use.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Business Development Manager / B2B Corporate Membership Sales Executive who is highly motivated, dynamic and has the ability to work without direct supervision.
Working as the Business Development Manager / B2B Corporate Membership Sales Executive you will be responsible for growing the organisation’s membership base across its region with a particular focus on developing relationships with larger businesses, as well as generating and negotiating new income.
As the Business Development Manager / B2B Corporate Membership Sales Executive you will be able to engage with people at all levels of business, particularly those at senior level in larger employers. A good understanding of business issues and a proven record in a membership or B2B sales environment will be an advantage.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Business Development Manager / B2B Corporate Membership Sales Executive will include:
- Recruitment of Advanced, Premium and Patron members to an agreed monthly target and budget
- Working with team members in developing marketing and promotional campaigns
- Presenting the Organisation to potential members through direct communication in face-to-face meetings, virtual meetings, telephone calls, emails, and group meetings
- Achieving lead generation and appointment setting
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution, pitch; negotiation; close
- Generate, respond to, and follow up sales enquiries by post, email, telephone, virtual, and personal visits
- Credit control for any outstanding membership subscriptions in accordance with company procedures
- Attending a mixture of networking events / exhibitions / industry events and trade shows to generate leads, appointments and new members
- Keep abreast of business issues, collect competitor intelligence and ensure the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective members
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and productivity to ensure best use of management time
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of membership sales would be an advantage
- Highly motivated and dynamic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to engage with people at all levels
- Able to work on own initiative without direct supervision
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for work use
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6209
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Preston, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk