B2B Field Sales New Business Development Manager with excellent lead generation, opportunity conversion, customer service, negotiating and account management skills is required for an innovative, well-established Company based in Manchester, North West England
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (Basic Salary) + Commission + Annual Performance Related Bonus
BENEFITS PACKAGE: Company Car, including fuel and all expenses, Company Health Plan, Pension Scheme, 20 – 25 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays, Company Laptop and iPhone
TERRITORY COVERED: Europe, including the UK. As a guideline, candidates will be office based for 2-3 days per week, and travel to client sites 2-3 days per week, including Europe once or twice per quarter.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a B2B Field Sales New Business Development Manager with excellent lead generation, opportunity conversion, customer service, negotiating and account management skills.
Working as the B2B Field Sales New Business Development Manager you will develop new prospects generated from your own lead generation activities and follow up on leads passed over from the Marketing Department.
The company sells a range of standard and bespoke, custom electronic measurement industrial products and solutions for commercial use. Candidates must be comfortable selling technical products within a business-to-business environment.
As the B2B Field Sales New Business Development Manager, you will manage all clients and new prospects throughout UK and Europe, liaising with your Global counterparts on a regular basis.
This position would suit someone that is a self-starter, with a solid B2B background with previous experience selling industrial technical / electronic or engineered products within a commercial setting. Suitable candidates must have the ability to manage their own time, appointments and be target orientated.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the B2B Field Sales New Business Development Manager:
- Manage and grow business with existing Distributors and OEM customers
- Develop a pipeline of prospects and leads (as measured by Salesforce CRM system), and convert to new customers – leads will be self-generated and provided by the Marketing Team
- Understand the functionality of the products in order to lead presentations and provide first line support to prospective customers and distributors (full product training will be provided)
- Understand technical capabilities, and promote both the Company and the products in a professional and ethical manner
- Prepare quotations in accordance with Company pricing guidelines
- Attend trade shows, conferences and sales meetings
- Provide analysis and insight on key customers and competitive products
- As part of the Sales Team, agree sales and gross margin annual budgets targets with Line Manager, identifying key sales objectives and activities
- Embrace and contribute to the Company’s Values of Innovation, Integrity, Ambition, Teamwork and be Customer Driven
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A self-starter, results orientated, and data driven
- Sales experience in a B2B environment with industrial products
- An empathy and interest in “how things work” – likely to be someone who enjoys taking products and things apart to see how they are put together
- An ability to grow sales, develop budgets and hit targets
- Ambitious Team Player with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills, oral & written
- An effective negotiator with good closing skills
- Highly Computer literate, proficient (or quickly able to become so) with company provided hardware & software tools (Microsoft Office products, Syteline ERP system, SalesForce CRM system)
- Self-motivated and resilient
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5025
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk