Business Development Field Sales Manager (WMS / ERP / Logistics / Supply Chain) with excellent prospecting and client account management skills and a successful track record of managing the end-to-end sales cycle is required for a SAP logistics consultancy offering professional services, SAP support and SaaS solutions.
SALARY: Basic Salary is Negotiable Depending on Experience + Excellent Commission Package + Excellent Benefits
BENEFITS: 32 days holiday per year including the statutory UK Bank Holidays, Car Allowance, Private Health Care, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, Legal Cost Discounts, Up to 5% Pension Contribution
LOCATION: Manchester / Skelmersdale, Lancashire, North West England (Head office is based in Skelmersdale)
TERRITORY COVERED: UK wide travel and occasional overnight stays is required.
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
** Additional Product Training Provided **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: As a suitable candidate, you will have experience either selling Mobile Applications, Software / Hardware, professional services or SaaS solutions into the warehousing and logistics space or experience selling other complex solutions to improve the overall efficiency of the supply chain.
We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Business Development Field Sales Manager who has excellent prospecting and client account management skills with a successful track record of managing the end-to-end sales cycle.
Working as the Business Development Field Sales Manager you will join a successful team where you will quickly become a dedicated driving force developing new software licencing opportunities for a range of cutting-edge mobile software application technologies or selling professional consulting services to C-Suite Level customers (depending on your skills and experience).
As the Business Development Field Sales Manager, you will use your critical thinking skills to help solve your new and existing client challenges through the use of this unique technology, which has been purposely developed by the Company to solve business problems.
As a suitable candidate, you will have experience either selling Mobile Applications, Software or SaaS solutions into a variety of industries or experience selling Hardware, Software, SaaS, Mobile Applications, Automation Products or Machinery into the Transport, Supply Chain / Logistics / Manufacturing / Warehousing industries. The Company is also equally interested in candidates who have experience in selling other complex solutions and services into the broader supply chain.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company began life in 1994. Since then, their team has grown rapidly, but the ethos has always remained the same - to be a leading authority in SAP Logistics.
They're an innovative bunch of SAP experts specialising in all aspects of SAP logistics, Warehouse Management and Extended Warehouse Management.
They've delivered solutions for some of the biggest global brands across diverse industries and established an international reputation as The SAP Logistics Solution Specialists.
THEIR MAIN ASSET IS THEIR PEOPLE
Everything the Company does is based on honesty, integrity, and a belief in building trust. They work together in a collaborative and fun environment to find creative SAP solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands.
“If there’s a way, they’ll find it. If there isn’t, they’ll invent it.”
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties and responsibilities as the Business Development Field Sales Manager will include:
- Take ownership of the end-to-end sales cycle and budget
- Sell the software solution, professional services and software licences (depending on experience) through networking, cold calling, direct enquiries, existing customers, partners and any other creative avenue to new business
- Construct and deliver engaging pitches and demos independently or as a team
- Construct commercially viable proposals for new and existing customers
- Provide quality service to delight clients
- Take ownership of developing effective plans and methodologies to sell the software
- Build strong internal stakeholder relationships
- Attend relevant industry events as necessary domestically and internationally
- Able to travel frequently to client sites and have occasional overnight stays
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience either selling Mobile Applications, Software or SaaS solutions into a variety of industries or experience selling Hardware, Software, SaaS, Mobile Applications, Automation Products or Machinery into the Transport, Supply Chain / Logistics / Manufacturing / Warehousing industries. They are also equally interested in candidates who have experience in selling other complex solutions and services into the broader supply chain.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and be results oriented
- Good experience of exploring opportunities via multi-channel marketing
- Excellent levels of communication, both verbal and written
- Experience with quotations and negotiating business commercials
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Positive approach to team work
- Passion to improve, and the ability to solve business problems through the use of IT
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4989
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk