Business Development Consultant / Sales Executive with proven consultative sales skills who is equally comfortable securing meetings on the phone and attending meetings in person is required for a Global Tax Planning and Payroll Services Company based in the City of London.
SALARY: £30,000 per annum (Basic Salary) + up to £12,000 commission
PLEASE NOTE: Some travel around the UK is likely
**Excellent Career Progression Opportunities**
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Business Development Consultant / Sales Executive with proven consultative sales skills who is equally comfortable securing meetings on the phone and attending meetings in person.
Working as the Business Development Consultant / Sales Executive you will have proven experience of consultative, telephone based service selling and will report in to the Sales Director.
As the Business Development Consultant / Sales Executive you will preferably have experience in a tax, payroll, recruitment and/or HR environment, although this is not mandatory as the Company believe a good BD person can learn about the intricacies of the service; evidence of past sales success is a must.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great chance to join this established Company that can offer an excellent opportunity to progress to Business Development Manager with improved salary and uncapped commission.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Business Development Consultant / Sales Executive include:
- Develop new leads and relationships for the company’s services through desktop research and telephone sales
- Visit key accounts to help maintain and develop business
- Pass on developed leads to the Client Managers
- Increase sales and customer satisfaction with clients in conjunction with Client Managers and Back Office teams
- Attend client meetings around the country where necessary as well as occasional industry events
- Provide sales support to online marketing campaigns
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Experience in a pro-active sales office environment
- Equally comfortable generating leads over the telephone and meeting face to face with clients and prospects
- Energetic self-starter who can work unsupervised, within a team environment and able to work accurately and efficiently under pressure
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- Natural rapport builder with a professional approach dealing with clients
- Must possess the right to work in the UK and living within commutable distance of London
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk