Business Development, Brand and Marketing Manager that has a good combination of sales and marketing experience with some PR / Product Launch knowledge is required for a fast-growing shop based restaurant chain located in London that specialises in creating delicious, healthy snacks, salads, juices, smoothies and meals for corporate customers and the general public through their shop based restaurants and within their catering business.
SALARY: £19,000 Basic Salary, plus up to £40,000 Bonus per annum in Year 1 (uncapped commission structure)
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Business Development, Brand and Marketing Manager that enjoys a mixed role of corporate sales and working as the Company’s marketing and brand advocate.
Working as the Business Development Consultant your main focus will be on helping the Company to develop their Corporate / Catering Business, as well as developing the brand and marketing strategy. They currently work with Seamless, Deliveroo and Meal Pal and are looking to develop an in-house system allowing their Corporate Clients to place large and regular food orders for meetings, presentations, client entertainment, events etc. The City of London branch has an extremely high volume of office / corporate prospects to develop into regular clients. Combined with their higher budgets and the general trend towards healthy eating makes the Company’s unique offering an attractive and alternative proposition.
Another major part of this job is to spend some of your time working as the Company’s Brand and Marketing Manager, which will include promoting the Company’s products and services via Social Media; Product Launches; In-Store Branding; Providing input on Advertising Campaigns; Some basic PR / Public Relations; Running Seasonal Promotions; Help Launch New Shop based Restaurants; Market Research and Providing Food Development Ideas with the Executive Chef.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company offer delicious, healthy snacks, salads, juices, smoothies and meals for corporate clients and the general public through their shop based restaurants and within their catering business.
They currently have two locations covering the City or London and Marylebone, London with a third site opening in 8 weeks and the next site opening within 16 weeks with more planned after that within 6 months from now.
As a successful candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join this fast-growing restaurant chain that can offer excellent career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Business Development, Brand and Marketing Manager you should have the following skills and experience:
- Comfortable developing corporate client accounts
- Prospecting and presenting the Company’s offering to corporate clients
- Managing client accounts providing a high level of customer services to ensure repeat business – Good Account Management skills required
- Experience managing social media presence and growing followers / likes and shares
- Understands the importance of how the in-store image and the Company’s overall branding and ethos should flow throughout the Company’s shop based restaurants and catering business
- Have some basic PR / Public Relations knowledge
- Creative and strategic approach when promoting seasonal menu’s and launching new products
- Assist the Management Team in launching new shop based restaurants
- Carry out Market Research activities covering Competitor Analysis, New Trends within the Industry etc. which will help you assist the Executive Chef with new food development ideas
- Organise basic marketing campaigns and provide business direction
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Business Development Consultant, Brand and Marketing Manager Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk