Business Change, Transformation and Implementation Officer that has excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills, and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels, is required for a highly successful and innovative Housing Organisation based in Poole, Dorset, South West England.
SALARY: £24,960 - £29,320 pro rata
BENEFITS: Local Government Pension Scheme, Free Parking and Flexi-time.
LOCATION: Poole, Dorset
HOURS: 37 hours per week
CONTRACT: 12 Month Fixed Term Temporary Contract
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Business Change, Transformation and Implementation Officer (officially known within the organisation as a Business Transformation Officer) that has excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills, and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels.
Working as the Business Change, Transformation and Implementation Officer you will join the project team to support the forthcoming development and implementation of the Company’s new Housing Management System.
As the Business Change, Transformation and Implementation Officer you will have experience of delivering a change programme, including the implementation of new processes to streamline workflow and maximise the use of technology.
As a successful candidate, you will be highly self-motivated, with a customer-focused and resilient approach.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Business Change, Transformation and Implementation Officer:
- To deliver the transformation of all business processes across the Company, to identify synergies with, and maximise benefits from, the new Housing Management System
- To work across designated areas of the business, understanding how each area currently operates and working with officers to challenge current practices to achieve best value
- Develop new methods of working that maximise the use of the new Housing Management System and deliver best practice for the organisation as a whole
- Be innovative in approach and seek new working practices that drive forward efficiencies in how designated areas operate, delivering a more streamlined service
- Ensure that the change programme is supported and integrated across all areas of the business
- Work closely with, and be guided by the IT Project Manager responsible for the Housing Management System project
- Develop a new way of working in order to deliver the implementation of the business transformation process
- Liaise with the new Housing Management System supplier to understand the configurability of the system
- Be part of the decision-making team for the new Housing Management System, identifying weaknesses and opportunities to ensure the success of the project
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of, or involvement in, delivery of change across a service area
- Experience of the implementation of new processes that streamline workflow
- Educated to GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent), including Maths and English
- Experience of business process re-engineering or customer journey mapping is desirable
- Knowledge of housing legislation would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate and persuade
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to agreed targets/standards
- Able to work with people at all levels
- Positive attitude to equality and diversity
HOW TO APPLY
Once you’ve applied for this role through this site you will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-C3995
Full-Time, Contract / Temporary Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Poole, Dorset
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk