Business Analyst who has a solid business analysis background with the ability to use Visio and Project Management Tools is required for a number of change and process improvement projects across the company’s business units in the UK, Europe, Reinsurance and London Market.
Previous Insurance Industry experience would be highly desirable, although not essential.
LOCATION: York based with Remote / Home Working (It’s anticipated you will spend up to 3 days per week in the office)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Business Analyst who has a solid business analysis background with the ability to use Visio and Project Management Tools.
Working as a Business Analyst you will work independently on smaller, less complex projects (e.g. process changes or system upgrades) and as part of a team on larger, more complex projects (e.g. full system implementation).
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for handling your own workload and a ‘can do’ attitude is essential. This is a varied role with responsibilities changing from project to project depending on the needs of the business. This role reports to the Group Claims Head of International Operations and is for a fixed 12 month contract.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Business Analyst will include:
- To conduct research and analysis to understand business needs and problems
- Develop or support the development of solutions
- Support delivery of change, training and transition to business as usual
- Ensure they are smoothly embedded into business operations
- Deliver high quality documentation in line with project methodology
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of costs, benefits and business impact
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders at all level and from various parts of the company
- Be able to clearly communicate with stakeholders to engage, influence and inspire confidence
- Experience working as a BA, both within a team environment and independently
- Understanding of process improvement methodology. Formal project qualification desirable (e.g. Six Sigma and Prince2)
- Demonstrable success in implementing project methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use Visio and project management tools (PPMA, Celonis)
- Experience working in the Insurance sector and Claims is desirable, although not essential. Lloyd’s experience would be great, but also isn’t essential
- Awareness of the regulatory environment within which the business works (e.g. Lloyd’s, FSA, PRA) would be desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C7507
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in York, Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk