IT Business Analyst who has project management experience and exposure to Agile Methodologies with experience of progressing requirements through various stages of the software development lifecycle is required for a well-established Company based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
The Company has a new requirement for an IT Business Analyst to join their team. This role will suit a person who is flexible in their mindset and can adapt their approach based on the needs of the Project.
LOCATION: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an IT Business Analyst who has project management experience and exposure to Agile Methodologies with experience of progressing requirements through various stages of the software development lifecycle.
Working as the IT Business Analyst your key activities will involve requirements definition, documentation, validation, and delivery of those requirements into signed off customer deliverables within time and budget. At all times working closely with customers, internal project managers and the PMO.
As an IT Business Analyst, you will support Projects using both Agile and Waterfall Methodologies, so ideally you will have experience in both.
As a successful applicant, you will work with a range of Clients and internal teams and will be adept at assessing and forming requirements, to be translated into documented solutions for acceptance by the Client and execution by the Company.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties will include:
- Assessment of a Client’s Project, or Change Request, requirements and subsequent translation into documented solutions, for execution by Development Teams
- Facilitation of Client backlog forming sessions, whilst providing ‘art-of-the-possible’ guidance.
- Ensuring solutions are built as per Clients requirements, through regular review
- Identifying and assessing risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Supporting the resolution of issues raised within a Clients Production environment
As a successful candidate you will need to demonstrate:
- Proven track record as a Business Analyst, with excellent people engagement skills
- Able to build relationships and negotiate at all levels
- Ability to think ‘out-of-the-box’ and be able to present a choice of options for a given problem.
- Strong self-organisation and ability to understand and execute priorities.
- Formal experience as a Business Analyst
- Familiar with working in a fast-moving software delivery environment
- Experience of Client-facing activities, including facilitation of sessions
- Ability to translate business requirements into documented technical solutions
- Ability to engage with technical and non-technical audiences
- Qualifications in Business Analysis
- Technical programming background, SQL, VB
- Experience of delivering software within the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry
The Company offers a competitive base salary based on your skills and experience. In addition, they offer a package that grows with length of service, including a Pension Scheme, Health Insurance, Health Cash Plan and Death in Service. Annual leave starts at 24 days in addition to statutory public holidays.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6071
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk