Brand Marketing Manager who has extensive experience in B2B marketing ideally from a business that has launched new products and services with extensive copywriting abilities, creating compelling and engaging campaigns is required to join our team at Chambers and Partners based in Holborn, London.
LOCATION: Holborn, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Brand Marketing Manager to help us foster the brand loyalty that we have built as we execute on our business and digital transformation.
Working as the Brand Marketing Manager you will be responsible for positioning the Chambers brand and building messaging that will reach our global audience. The right candidate will be a seasoned brand marketer used to running coordinated campaigns and taking new products and features to market. You will also be an excellent communicator who is comfortable working across teams including the wider marketing team, Research, Sales, Product and Tech. You will have a knack for creating compelling content, both written and visual.
As the Brand Marketing Manager you will also manage a Marketing Coordinator and a Marketing Graphic Designer as well as creative agencies.
Chambers and Partners is an independent research company operating across 200 jurisdictions delivering detailed rankings and insight into the world's leading lawyers.
Chambers empowers organisations to make informed decisions when selecting legal services, saving time and resources and reducing risk.
We continue to invest and innovate to deliver data-led platforms, enabling law firms to provide the right services and in-house counsel to partner with the right firms.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Brand Marketing Manager include the following:
- Act as brand custodian, championing the company’s brand values and tone of voice into all marketing campaigns, website and other content.
- Guiding the wider marketing team on the messaging and content to position the brand most effectively, using your storytelling skills to craft messages that align with the desired direction of travel for the brand.
- Play a lead role in working alongside our product and tech teams to represent marketing and the brand in the development of all new products and features, managing all Marketing related elements of the GTM strategy
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing team on the release of our Research, overseeing launches across multiple jurisdictions
- Work closely with the Product and Customer Success team to understand the customer and create communications that will resonate with our audience
- Take ownership for the creative elements of everything Marketing produces, working closely with the Marketing Graphic Designer to create compelling materials and assets for use by Sales teams, on Social and online.
- Identify possible PR opportunities both within the press as well as via industry associations
- Working with the Marketing Coordinator, identify and manage the involvement in relevant industry events to retain and attract new customers.
- Oversee the smooth running of marketing activities related to Events both sponsored and Chambers own webinars
- Working with the CMO and People team, create
- You will have extensive experience in B2B marketing ideally from a business that has launched new products and services or has gone through a business transformation
- A brand marketer with experience of implementing brand strategy
- You have extensive copywriting experience, able to create compelling and engaging campaigns that can tell the brand story and resonate with customers
- A keen project manager, you are able to demonstrate your ability to launch and manage marketing campaigns at scale
- You’ll have plenty experience working across teams and be a superb communicator, both written and verbal able to represent Marketing with senior stakeholders
- Understand the importance of data, to measure performance and the impact of Marketing activities
- Degree qualified or relevant marketing qualification
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are committed to fostering and promoting an inclusive professional environment for all of our employees, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are integral values of Chambers and Partners and are key in our culture. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals regardless of age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. This commitment applies across all of our employment policies and practices, from recruiting and hiring to training and career development. We support our employees through our internal INSPIRE committee with Executive Sponsors, Chairs and Ambassadors throughout the business promoting knowledge and effecting change.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6673
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Chambers and Partners