Branch Manager who has good team leadership / supervisory and sales negotiation skills with ideally experience gained within the Garage Door, Double Glazing, Conservatory, Construction, Manufacturing or similar industry is required for a well-established, leading Company based in Upminster, Essex.
As a successful candidate you will run Upminster Branch. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a small but busy team and manage the planning, co-ordination and operation of the branch.
SALARY: Competitive dependent on experience + Benefits
LOCATION: Upminster, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 5.00pm. Friday 7.30am – 4.00pm plus Saturday 9.00 – 12.30pm on a rota basis
PLEASE NOTE: This role involves HEAVY LIFTING, In addition to the office, administration, team management side of the business.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Branch Manager who has good team leadership / supervisory and sales negotiation skills with ideally experience gained within the Garage Door, Double Glazing, Conservatory, Construction, Manufacturing or similar industry.
Working as the Branch Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of running and maintaining an efficient branch operation, answering, and making telephone calls, responding to emails, and processing paperwork.
As the Branch Manager, you will have a team of 4 to manage and provide general support to, which may involve mentoring and coaching. This role also involves lifting garage doors.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Branch Manager include:
- Managing a team of 4 staff
- Handling enquiries and sales of Garage Doors and related products
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from the general public, work colleagues and suppliers
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Moving stock around, which will involve some heavy lifting
- Checking condition and quantities of all delivered goods against delivery notes
The ideal candidate should have some supervisory, sales, and admin experience with clear communication skills.
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in the Garage Door, Double Glazing, Conservatory, Construction, Manufacturing or similar Industry
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5564
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Upminster, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk