Qualified Bookkeeper who has in-depth experience using MS Office / 365, in particular Microsoft Excel with knowledge of Merlin or a similar accounting system is required for a growing Accountancy Firm.
SALARY: £25,000 per annum + Bonus
LOCATION: Saffron Walden, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Qualified Bookkeeper who has in-depth experience using MS Office / 365, in particular Microsoft Excel with knowledge of Merlin or a similar accounting system.
Working as a Bookkeeper you will join a financially stable SME company as they are looking to grow.
As a Bookkeeper you will join a family owned and run business, keen to build their internal team and find the right person to assist with the financial administrative functions.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Bookkeeper will include:
- Sales - billing, customer returns, credit notes and ledger management
- Purchases - supplier invoice entry, queries, payments and ledger management
- Intrastat and VAT returns
- General Ledger management
- Banking and petty cash management, including reconciliations
- Preparing sales and purchase reports
- Other finance related administrative tasks as necessary
- Have a recognised bookkeeping qualification
- Class themselves as an expert in Office/MS365, especially Excel
- Have knowledge of Merlin, or a similar accounting system
- Be confident dealing with foreign currency transactions, exchange rates and Intrastat
- Be self-disciplined and have a proven record of trustworthiness
- Be able to deliver a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of their work
- Have a positive can-do attitude and fantastic communication skills
- Have a proven ability to prioritise and plan, be deadline focused and have great time management skills
- Be open to learning and highly self-motivated
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6317
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Saffron Walden, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk