Bookkeeper / Accounts Office Manager who has strong working knowledge of Sage Accounts Packages including Sage Line 50 with exceptional leadership abilities is required for global sales and manufacturing company based in Rossendale, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £28,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
LOCATION: Rossendale, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Bookkeeper / Accounts Office Manager who has strong working knowledge of Sage Accounts Packages including Sage Line 50 with exceptional leadership abilities.
Working as the Bookkeeper / Accounts Office Manager you will manage and organise financial and accounting physical and electronic record keeping and have experience using Excel.
As the Bookkeeper / Accounts Office Manager you will have exceptional leadership abilities with the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Bookkeeper / Accounts Office Manager will include:
- Monthly Management Accounts (Producing Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet).
- Managing cash flow and bank balances
- Managing Budgets and Forecasts
- Management of Credit Cards/Payments
- Producing Monthly Supplier Statements
- Managing Remittance Advices
- Managing company pension scheme
- Payroll – Weekly Wages and Monthly Salaries
- Producing Year End P60’s and P11D’s
- Managing Personnel Files and Data within a GDPR Framework.
- Leasing with all Internal and External Departments.
- Assist all departments to improve the company working practices and processes and record keeping
- Manage and organize Financial and Accounting physical and electronic record keeping
- Experience in an accounting leadership role
- Experienced in the use of Excel, Sage Line 50 and Sage Payroll
- Degree level of education preferred but qualified by experience would be considered
- Exceptional leadership abilities and ability to work independently as well as in a team
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7105
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Rossendale, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk