Boiler Installation Engineer / Gas & Heating Installer who has in-depth knowledge of heating system designs, S & Y electrical wiring systems and smart & wireless thermostats with domestic boiler installation experience is required to cover London and South East England.
SALARY: £60,000 per annum
BENEFITS: 24 Days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, Healthcare, Pension, Laptop, Phone, Uniform and Employee Benefits
LOCATION: You will cover London and South East England.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need a full driving licence, your own van and your own tools
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Boiler Installation Engineer / Gas & Heating Installer who has in-depth knowledge of heating system designs, S & Y electrical wiring systems and smart / wireless thermostats with domestic boiler installation experience.
Working as the Boiler Installation Engineer / Gas & Heating Installer you will work as part of a team, although alone when completing a defined workload of boiler installations, carrying out works throughout London and South East England.
As the Boiler Installation Engineer / Gas & Heating Installer you will need to demonstrate an ability to work alone on a variety of different boiler types and systems.
As the Boiler Installation Engineer / Gas & Heating Installer you will need the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Comprehensive knowledge of heating system designs
- Comprehensive knowledge of S & Y plan electrical wiring systems, smart thermostats, and wireless thermostats
- Exceptional pipework and soldering skills
- Must be able to adapt to interim issues
- Must have previous domestic boiler installation experience
- Must have a can-do attitude and be flexible enough to adapt to a change of plans
- Your own van (no signwriting)
- ACS qualifications - minimum CCN1, CEN1, WAT1, (CENWAT), CKR1, HTR1 & CPA1, DBS check
- Certificate of Asbestos Awareness Training (training can be provided)
- Ability to work alone and within a team
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6985
Full-Time, Permanent Construction and Trades Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London and South East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk