Billing Assistant Coordinator / Analyst / Sales Ledger Clerk who has previous experience of billing processes with Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and who works to a high level of accuracy is required by a busy Finance Team with a Global Company based in Knutsford, Cheshire, North West England.
If you like the idea of working for a creative / media company that can offer a fun, relaxed and friendly environment and at the same time work for a global finance team that can support your professional studies, provide EMEA / International accounting experience and offer exceptional career progression opportunities, then this is the job for you.
SALARY: Very Competitive + Benefits + Excellent Career Opportunities
BENEFITS INCLUDE: A Flexible Working Environment, Professional Training Support Provided (after probation period), such as ACA and CIMA Support, Excellent Career Development Opportunities
LOCATION: Knutsford, Cheshire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Exceptional Career Development Opportunities **
** EMEA / International Accounting Experience **
** ACA / CIMA Professional Study Support Provided **
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
Due to an internal promotion, we now have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Billing Assistant Coordinator / Analyst / Sales Ledger Clerk who has previous experience of billing processes with Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and who works to a high level of accuracy.
Working as the Billing Assistant Coordinator / Analyst / Sales Ledger Clerk, you will join the Finance Team, which is part of a larger Shared Services Department. As part of the team you will be responsible for all client billing for the EMEA region of around 80 contracts.
As the Billing Assistant Coordinator / Analyst / Sales Ledger Clerk you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare sales invoice, sales journals, any documents/journals related to sales transactions (Excel and Oracle)
- Assist in the preparation of the deferred revenues and accrued revenues schedules
- Prepare Account Receivable and other related reports
- Issue / record sales invoices in the accounting software (Oracle) to customers / account managers
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly sales analysis and reports by product and by region
- Contact Sales team to acquire accounting information
- Work closely with the Accounting team and the Finance team to assess overall financial trends
- Continuously apply internal controls under SOX to ensure adequacy and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Liaise daily with Sales team in office locations in Madrid, Sydney, Auckland, Sundsvall, London, Singapore, Dubai and Amsterdam
- Handle administrative and accounting oriented duties and responsibilities as needed
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a leading provider of satellite-based broadband connectivity, television and entertainment services, content and data analytics to aviation, maritime, enterprise and government markets.
The Company offers a fully integrated portfolio of rich media content and high-speed connectivity solutions for airlines, private jets, cruise lines, commercial ships, super-yachts, ferries, enterprise, government and military installations worldwide with proprietary performance-enhancing technologies and exclusive access to premium media.
With 1,500 employees on six continents and leading global satellite and ground networks, the Company delivers exceptional service and concierge support to its customers.
- Proven experience of billing processes
- Experience with Oracle ERP or equivalent accounting systems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Excellent English written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Detail oriented and highly organised with the ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximise performance, creativity, problem solving, and result
The Company is the world’s leading inflight entertainment and connectivity provider. By choosing a career with the Company you will have a wealth of opportunity to develop your skills and use your knowledge and experience in the exciting, fast-paced environment of technology, entertainment and digital media.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately once your CV is received. Please keep an eye out for our email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5126
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Knutsford, Cheshire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk