Bid and Tender Sales Coordinator / Proposal Writer with good knowledge of Long Term Service Agreements, Contract and Tender Management, Bids and Proposals Preparation, Cost Estimations and Contract Negotiation is required for a global leading company.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience
LOCATION: Flexible Location - Candidates can be based in London, Leeds or Dublin
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be willing to travel - estimated to be around 50 days per year (10-20%)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Bid and Tender Sales Coordinator / Proposal Writer with good knowledge of Long Term Service Agreements, Contract and Tender Management, Bids and Proposals Preparation, Cost Estimations and Contract Negotiation.
Working as a Bid and Tender Sales Coordinator / Proposal Writer you will work closely with the Senior Long Term Service Agreements Manager and other New Team members and will be primarily responsible for New Long Term Service Agreements Tenders and other commercial activities.
As a Bid and Tender Sales Coordinator / Proposal Writer you will take lead as person in Charge for the development of new Long Term Service Agreement proposals in the new Team and prepare actual commercial quotes or bid for tenders.
Your duties as Bid and Tender Sales Coordinator / Proposal Writer will include:
- Upon request of the Senior Manager you will prepare actual commercial quotes or bid for tenders, after being adequately prepared and trained for the task to be fully in line with the best commercial practices
- Take lead as Person in Charge for the development of New Long Term Service Agreement proposals
- For complex projects and transactions, analyse impact of arising risks, propose solutions, make action plan & schedule, lead execution and control actions
- Analyse price & conditions, analyse bottom line for negotiations and make proposal
- Support the Senior Manager in negotiation on the sales activities as well as complex contractual matters
- Focus on cost reduction activities
- Proactively analyse existing commercial procedures and aim for improvements
- Proactively recognise potential changes and issues arising from the existing Long Term Service Agreements
- Actively follow energy market changes to understand MPW-EU competitive position
- Preparation of proposals (prepare Grant Of Authority, proposal, Go no Go strategy, and other supporting documents), support contract negotiations
- Coordinate contract amendment activities
- Communicate with factories on service pricing strategy, cost estimates and quotations
- Develop proposals which meet customer requirements
- Participate and lead tenders for existing customers
- Support the development of new product offerings and upgrades
- Take leadership of the project
- Identify deliverables, seek support from project stakeholders and prepare project schedule
- Liaise with the customer & Program Management team during the sales & negotiation process for site visits, clarifications and update
- Control the documentation produced and follow up with stakeholders
- Prepare the cost calculation, risk assessment and proposal body
- Discuss Terms & Conditions with legal team for the proposal/contract preparation
- Organise risk committee meeting and seek approval from management, where appropriate
- Complete the preparation of proposal documents
- Submit the proposal to the customer and follow up
- Education: Proven related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Graduate level education / Qualified by experience
- Fluency in business English and another language (preferably European)
- Computer knowledge and mastery of common software packages for office work
- Knowledge/Skill: Knowledge of following areas is required:
- Long Term Service Agreements
- Contract or tender management including proposal preparation, cost estimation and contract negotiation
- Energy industry
- Willing to travel: estimated to be around 50 days per year (10-20%)
- Must display the following characteristics:
- creativity & Innovation
- Must have humility & empathy
- Passion & Effort
- Discipline & Patience
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Forward Thinking & Working As One
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve applied via this site, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6753
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk