Bench Hand Joiner with experience in internal and external joinery a good understanding of manufacturing drawings is required for an expanding and innovative manufacturing company based in Corby, Northamptonshire, East Midlands.
SALARY: £11 - £13 per Hour (dependent on experience)
LOCATION: Corby, Northamptonshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Thursday 7am - 4pm, Fridays 7am - 1pm
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Bench Hand Joiner with experience in internal and external joinery a good understanding of manufacturing drawings.
Working as a Bench Hand Joiner you will join the company’s Assembly Department where you will be required to assemble internal and external joinery to works order sheets and drawings and ensure performance/quality is kept to a high standard at all times.
As a Bench Hand Joiner you will join an expanding and innovative manufacturing company of timber Windows, Doorsets and Door Frames.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Bench Hand Joiner will include:
- Assembling internal external joinery to works order sheets and drawings
- Ensure all items are checked for measurements and quality as per W/O’s
- Ensure performance/quality is kept to a high standard
- Liaising/maintaining effective links with department staff and coordinators
- Ensure workflow within department is maintained
- Meeting department/PPS deadlines
- Complying to department SOP’s
- Department paperwork is complete and up to date
- ISO 9001/FSC/ISO14001 procedures are met
- Ensure work is carried out to health & safety regulations
- Ensure work within the department is carried in accordance with fire risk and risk assessment
- Complying to manual handling procedures
- Ensure maintenance of machinery within department is completed and breakdowns are reported
- Experience in internal and external joinery
- Have relevant professional qualifications/ accreditation for the role (essential)
- Self-driven to exceed targets
- Good understanding of manufacturing drawings
- Good housekeeping is kept within department and whole workshop
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8497
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Corby, Northamptonshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk