Software Automation Test Engineer with Java, C# and Scripting experience, including the use of multiple tools such as Selenium, RFT, MS Coded UI, Ranorex, Tosca, UFT/QTP is required for a well-established Company.
LOCATION: Southampton, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: 3 – 6 Month Contract with possible extension
We have a fantastic new contract opportunity for a Software Automation Test Engineer with Java, C# and Scripting experience, including the use of multiple tools such as Selenium, RFT, MS Coded UI, Ranorex, Tosca, UFT/QTP.
Working as the Software Automation Test Engineer you will work on a client site based in Hampshire, delivering test automation solutions to the highest standards.
As the Software Automation Test Engineer, you will be responsible for creating multiple test plans, creating test strategies, producing test schedules, configuring and building suitable test environments and determining correct test data requirements.
As the Software Automation Test Engineer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven Test Lead experience
- Proven experience delivering quality test automation solutions with multiple tools such as Selenium, RFT, MS Coded UI, Ranorex, Tosca, UFT/QTP etc.
- BDD with tools such as Cucumber, JBehave and RSpec
- A solid understanding of OOP development practices with Java, C# or similar
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems and implement innovative solutions.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
DESIRABLE SKILLS – all levels across Automation
- Web Service and API testing
- Ability to source control your test assets
- Practical SQL and database experience
- Exposure to Agile practices, Continuous Integration tools & DevOps
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-C4932
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk