Audio Visual Technician / AV Engineer Service Desk Coordinator with a high degree of general audio visual and video conferencing knowledge at both an operational and service / break fix level as well as relevant experience of running and hosting conferences within a similar environment is required for a well-established company based in London.
SALARY: £33,550 per annum
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Audio Visual Technician / AV Engineer Service Desk Coordinator with a high degree of general audio visual and video conferencing knowledge at both an operational and service / break fix level as well as relevant experience of running and hosting conferences within a similar environment.
Working as an Audio Visual Technician / AV Engineer Service Desk Coordinator you will be required to provide a full office service to the client, including the day to day running of the Audio-Visual services and Business Services function, ensuring they are delivered on time to the business and that the high standard of service is maintained.
As an Audio Visual Technician / AV Engineer Service Desk Coordinator you will need to be methodical, structured, and self-motivated with excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and be able to prioritise work, which is essential.
As an Audio Visual Technician / AV Engineer Service Desk Coordinator your role will incorporate a point of contact to manage and process users’ queries, requests, complaints and escalations. One of the key elements of the role is the running and operation of a large auditorium based at the Holborn office. You will also be required to support technical requirements of the Workplace Team Leader and Account Management Team through various Business Services/Client platforms.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties will include:
- The allocation and management of AV jobs, ad-hoc AV requests and video conferencing, co-ordinate the technical team’s day to day activities, identify the different levels of support with emphasis on Senior Management (VIP’s)
- Report all service shortcomings affecting the audio-visual department to the appropriate Manager
- Manage the updating of the on-site audio visual Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Produce weekly service and support statistics and other reports
- Maintain personal awareness of procedures relevant to the audio visual dept, ensuring that changes are brought to the attention of the process owner where required
- Support and train others within the company to ensure procedural knowledge is passed to all members of the team
- Provide Technical Support to the Facilities Management Team
- Deliver a high standard of service in accordance with the SLAs for the audio-visual team
- Deal with day-to-day administrative duties and any ad-hoc duties assigned by the onsite Workplace Team Leader
- Observe the dress code at all times – full uniform, clean and tidy hair, nails with conservative make-up and jewellery where appropriate. Due to Health and Safety issues no facial piercings with the exception of religious beliefs
- Clear, confident communication skills
- Customer Service orientated
- Well-groomed at all times
- Optimum personal hygiene practices
- General audio visual and video conferencing
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment
- Team player with an enthusiastic attitude
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7819
Full-Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk