Audio Visual Project Engineer / Senior Electronics AV Technician with advanced technical knowledge of AV systems and a passion for the industry who is a great team player is required for a Global Company based in Dartford, Kent.
SALARY: £36,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Dartford, Kent
** Frequent Travel to Client Sites Required **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Audio Visual Project Engineer / Senior Electronics AV Technician with advanced technical knowledge of AV systems and a passion for the industry who is a great team player.
As the Audio Visual Project Engineer / Senior Electronics AV Technician you will understand the commercial process and help provide cutting-edge audio visual solutions for major brands in many international territories.
Working as the Audio Visual Project Engineer / Senior Electronics AV Technician you will work as part of the Operations team to engineer Audio Visual System projects in all of the company’s systems vertical markets. This will include system design and commission within budget and to the satisfaction of its customers.
This is a great opportunity to join a company of creative and technical people who are passionate about what they do. The company has a customer-centric ethos and an open, engaging and questioning culture.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Audio Visual Project Engineer / Senior Electronics AV Technician will include:
- Deliver systems engineering to the company’s defined standards
- Delivery of key technology support through training and coaching
- Drive quality and consistency into the engineering team by creation, deployment and monitoring of process and Best practice usage
- Be proactive as to the last line of defence for troubleshooting and problem resolution both on site and off site and at short notice
- Support Sales with engineering estimations in terms of design and hours needed
- Perform work on multiple projects within the budgeted cost and to the satisfaction of the client
- Technical liaison with other internal departments, clients and contractors
- To be able to design systems in terms of their electronics, mechanics’ and optics to meet the needs of clients, using proven technology and also looking for new and interesting solutions to problems
- Physically setup elements of systems to prove the concept
- Liaise with suppliers to research product information and purchase the necessary components for a system ensuring that the company is getting the best value for money
- Deal with all aspects of interfacing of audio visual systems, this will encompass both hardware and software interfaces
- Perform on-site commissioning and configuration programming of the systems
- Represent the company at a senior level with the necessary level of professional conduct and presentation
- Develop your knowledge from both experience and research to become an “expert” in one or more of particular areas of project work to whom others in the organisation can refer
- Produce technical information and engineering documentation as specified in the ES Standards for internal use, clients and external contractors
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Advanced technical knowledge of Electronics and Audio Visual Systems
- Be organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day
- Have an understanding of contracts and commercial processes
- Be able to plan and organise projects and schedule work
- Being able to prioritise and work under pressure is essential
- Be competent to a high level of computer literacy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to think laterally finding an appropriate solution to fulfil an application
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be able to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail ensuring that work is completed thoroughly, never walking away from a problem
- Qualified to a minimum of Degree level (or equivalent) in a related subject or have extensive relevant experience in the Audio Visual or related industry
- CTS or other industry qualifications will be advantageous
- Must hold a valid passport
- Must hold a valid Driving Licence
- Be willing and able to travel frequently and for extended periods of work to client sites in the EMEA region
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4012
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Dartford, Kent. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk