Associate ERP Consultant (Crosstrain) with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a proven track record in ERP applications from either a finance, consultancy or end-user background is required for a well-established and leading company based in Glasgow, Scotland.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Glasgow, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Associate ERP Consultant (Crosstrain) with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a proven track record in ERP applications from either a finance, consultancy or end-user background.
Working as the Associate ERP Consultant (Crosstrain) you will work as part of a larger team to deliver Dynamics 365 ERP solutions to clients. There will be training opportunities to provide you with all the tools you need to become a Dynamics 365 Consultant and you’ll be supported to become Microsoft certified through funded investment.
As an Associate ERP Consultant (Crosstrain) you will be passionate for emerging technology and innovation, inquisitive by nature, a keen problem solver and driven by providing excellent customer service to end clients.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Associate ERP Consultant (Crosstrain) will include:
- Dynamics 365 configuration tasks
- Supporting data migration activity
- Conducting unit and system integration testing
- Implementing and testing customisations to the Dynamics 365 solution
- Participating in go-live stages of the project
- Communicating effectively with customers and colleagues
- Strong desire to learn, take on feedback and develop your skills further
- Strong academic background with relevant degree in Finance, Accounting or Technology
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably but not limited to, Dynamics 365
- Confidence to challenge conventional thinking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- A curiosity and openness to new learning
Company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hybrid home and office working (office locations include Glasgow, Aberdeen, Manchester and London)
- 34 days’ annual leave (inclusive of all bank and public holidays) with the option to buy and sell more
- Guaranteed learning and development investment
- Private medical cover
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- 6.5% contributory pension
- Health and wellbeing group
- Cycle to work scheme
- And many more…
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8644
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Glasgow, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk