Assistant Operations Manager who has well-developed communication skills, a high level of commercial acumen together with the ability to analyse sales data and provide reporting information with customer service team leadership skills, is required for the UK product sales division at Ottobock.
BENEFITS: Company Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare, Company Car
LOCATION: Egham, Surrey
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Assistant Operations Manager who has well-developed communication skills, a high level of commercial acumen together with the ability to analyse sales data and provide reporting information with customer service team leadership skills.
Working as the Assistant Operations Manager you will report to the Operations Manager and will support them with the efficient handling of all customer communications relating to orders / queries from the receipt through to delivery and invoicing.
As the Assistant Operations Manager you will ideally be an experienced Operations / Customer Service professional with previous experience as a Team Leader, ideally with a product manufacturer or distributor and with extensive knowledge of an effective customer support environment. You will need knowledge of customer support systems and procedures, preferably with SAP ERP system.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ottobock is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of prosthetic limbs, orthotic supports and wheelchairs that facilitate independence. We’re part of the Ottobock global group, a privately owned company with headquarters in Duderstadt, Germany and offices and clinics throughout the world, including the UK and Ireland.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV to our Recruitment Team as soon as possible.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Assistant Operations Manager will include the following:
- Supervise and support all team members. Act as the first line support for all team member queries
- Ensure sufficient team cover at all times to meet accepted customer service levels
- Monitor absence and support Operations Manager optimise team resources
- Monitor, manage and improve all customer support processes to ensure efficient operation of all orders/returns/queries. Examples include: Orders processed on time, back orders cleared, accounts queries resolved, Bock UK managed to ensure distribution of tasks to team members, customer complaints process
- Produce management reports for key customer service/warehouse tasks, to measure required achievement against agreed standards. Examples include: Daily/weekly sales reports, weekly back order reports, Month end reports, warehouse stock levels, team operational statistics (order input/telephone calls etc.)
- Complete product forecast on a monthly basis
- Maintain accurate up to date pricing schedules within SAP
- Ensure new product prices are correctly set up for launch
- Support Market Managers implement annual price increases
- Support the Operations Manager in ensuring all data is stored and cleansed appropriately to meet required standards – SAP and CRM
- Previous experience in an Operations / Customer Service Team Leader role
- Previous experience within a product manufacturer or distributor is desirable
- Extensive knowledge of an effective customer support environment
- Knowledge of customer support systems and procedures, preferably with SAP ERP system
- Well-developed communication skills
- A high level of commercial acumen
- Ability to analyse sales data and provide reporting information
- Enthusiastic and goal orientated with the ability to focus on achieving important tasks whilst adapting to changing circumstances
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please send in your CV to our Recruitment Team as soon as possible.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6741
This vacancy is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Ottobock
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Egham, Surrey. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.