Assistant Office Manager with excellent organisational, administration, customer service and time-management skills is required to manage the day-to-day operation of a busy Serviced Office Centre based in Luton, Bedfordshire.
SALARY: £20,000 per annum
LOCATION: Luton, Bedfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Assistant Office Manager with excellent organisational, administration, customer service and time-management skills.
Working as the Assistant Office Manager you will manage the day-to-day operation of a busy Serviced Office Centre split over two floors, which includes providing excellent customer service and client relationship management for new and existing business customers.
As the Assistant Office Manager, you will also manage a range of administrative activities such as invoicing, budgets, filing, responding to emails and other general administration based tasks.
Your responsibilities as the Assistant Office Manager will also include managing the sale of office space from beginning to end. This will include organising face-to-face meetings with potential business customers to introduce the office space, taking them on a tour around the building, discussing and negotiating costs and services offered. You will also be responsible for keeping the building properly maintained and ensuring all maintenance is carried out efficiently and within budget.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Negotiate terms for new business relationships and be responsible for market development
- Organise meetings with new and existing customers to secure existing business and increase potential business by developing new sales leads through improved sales activity, methods and performance
- Maintain relationships with customers to generate referrals and maintain business levels
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Ensure all customers and potential customers are treated with professionalism, courtesy and respect at all times, in response to any enquiry or service they may be requesting
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous office management and administration experience is essential
- Previous sales experience is essential – You must be comfortable negotiating and generating new business through referrals, sales and marketing activities
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information are essential
- Good I.T. skills and a willingness to learn new systems and processes is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent administration and customer services skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4488
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Luton, Bedfordshire. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk