Assistant Financial Analyst / Part-Qualified Management Accountant who has previous accounting experience and is studying towards a professional accountant qualification is required for a well-established company based in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £29,934 per annum + Excellent Benefits (25 Days Holiday, plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme, Private Outpatients Scheme, Study support)
LOCATION: Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Assistant Financial Analyst / Part-Qualified Management Accountant who has previous accounting experience and is studying towards a professional accountant qualification.
Working as the Assistant Financial Analyst / Part-Qualified Management Accountant you will provide management accounting support and analysis across the company’s business and specific corporate accounting departments.
As the Assistant Financial Analyst / Part-Qualified Management Accountant you will need previous commercial accountancy based experience and be working towards attaining a professional accountant qualification.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Assistant Financial Analyst / Part-Qualified Management Accountant your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Play a key role in monthly reporting process supporting the Finance team in the month end close process providing timely and accurate reports
- Support the monthly corporate reporting process by collating and analysing operational non- financial KPI’s
- Support the rolling budgeting and forecasting process
- Support KPI Goals including cost reduction initiatives
- Support the finance transactional processes
- Provide input into annual Sarbanes Oxley / Internal Control Audits
- Play a key role in ensuring relevant accounting policies and standards are understood and adhered to and to conduct all activities in line with H&S policies
- Support the Finance Department with ad-hoc activities
- Degree calibre and progressing towards a professional Accountant qualification
- Previous accounting experience
- High level of commercial, analytical and numeric skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Oracle Skills desirable
- Good verbal and written communications skills, with well-developed planning and organisational skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5890
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk