Assistant Facilities Manager with excellent organisational, property / building and vendor management experience is required for a well-established Company based in London.
SALARY: £40,000 per annum + Benefits
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Assistant Facilities Manager with excellent organisational, property / building and vendor management experience.
Your role will involve you supporting the Facilities Manager with all areas of facilities management and related project management activities, across the Company’s EMEA property portfolio.
In the absence of the Facilities Manager you will be a key point of contact for the client. Your responsibilities will include project management support, accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, contract services, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services and facilities helpdesk.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Assistant Facilities Manager include:
- Client/Stakeholder Management
- Procurement & Vendor Management
- Project Management (relocation, restack, opening and closing of offices across EMEA, often outside of business hours, including travel)
- Finance Management and administrative duties
- Health & Safety Management (knowledge of HSE regulations and standards, site inductions, fire warden, first aid)
- Site Operations Management (inc FM Helpdesk, reception support, supplier management, 24/7 emergency call support and site attendance is required)
- Risk Management (maintain BCP, including being an active member of the EMEA Business Continuity Management team)
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate will display knowledge and experience of the following:
- Experienced in facilities and property management
- Experienced in dealing with critical facilities and vendor management
- Experienced in vendor management
- Experienced in relocation restack projects
- Knowledge of local health and occupational safety requirements
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems
- Strong planner and communicator
- Ability to effectively deal with stressful situations
- Is a team player – able to cooperate and work well with others to meet targets
- Able to provide all information required to pass employment vetting
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4501
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Recruitment advertising and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk