Cafe / Coffee Shop Assistant Manager who is friendly, flexible and efficient with excellent customer service skills required for a vibrant child & baby friendly food and beverage outlet in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire (30 minutes north of London with a direct train link to Euston)
SALARY: Competitive (dependent on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
HOURS: 5 days per week – including 2 Saturdays per month
TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Cafe / Coffee Shop Assistant Manager who is friendly, flexible and efficient and has excellent customer service, management, organisational and time-management skills.
Working as the Cafe / Coffee Shop Assistant Manager you will ensure consistency of high-quality customer service, quality food and the smooth running of the café.
This role will be varied, hands-on and will cover all aspects of the smooth and efficient running of the cafe and as the Cafe / Coffee Shop Assistant Manager you will be supporting and assisting the Manager in the daily running of the café.
As the Cafe / Coffee Shop Assistant Manager you will be part of an exciting and vibrant place to work, providing a warm and friendly welcome in a unique setting.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Food preparation and cooking in line with current Health and Safety and food hygiene requirements (Level 2 Food & Hygiene certificate required)
- Managing stock levels, including ordering, rotation and labelling upon delivery, replenishment
- Till operation including cashing up and balancing. Completing weekly banking as necessary
- Cleaning to agreed standards
- Product knowledge of menu and specials
- Booking and running children's birthday parties and events
- Serving customers efficiently and with courtesy at all times
- Preparation of drinks orders and operation of coffee machine (training will be given
- Planning monthly rota for team members
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Level 2 Food & Hygiene certificate required
- Previous experience running a busy kitchen would be preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly organised, passionate, reliable and motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to lead and manage staff
- Comfortable about working with young families and children
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5329
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk