Area Store Manager / Online Retail eCommerce Manager with a solid retail management and team leadership background with additional eCommerce experience setting up eRetail shops on eBay, Depop and other online platforms is required for a well-established charity based in Worthing, West Sussex.
SALARY: £27,000 per annum + potential bonus of £2,000 based on performance + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Worthing, West Sussex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Area Store Manager / Online Retail eCommerce Manager with a solid retail management and team leadership background with additional eCommerce experience setting up eRetail shops on eBay, Depop and other online platforms.
Working as an Area Store Manager / Online Retail eCommerce Manager you will be required to manage all retail activities for the company’s physical shops and e-commerce platforms e.g. eBay, Depop etc.
As a successful candidate you will be joining a small but highly committed team at head office and report directly to the General Manager. The company has a flat organisational structure and everyone's ideas and thoughts are valued and as the company is a small team, you have a fantastic opportunity to not only have an impact on the company’s retail business but also on the strategy of the charity. The company would also aim for you to take part in overseas visits so you can see exactly what your contribution is helping to achieve.
As an Area Store Manager / Online Retail eCommerce Manager you must be capable of motivating teams and making things happen, not being afraid to push through and to find ways to inspire staff and volunteers to achieve the objectives you set them. You will also be required to help create a positive customer experience in each of the company shops and online stores. The main aim of the role is to help generate the maximum return to the charity through retail and e-commerce activities, whilst enhancing the company brand.
Your duties as Area Store Manager / Online Retail eCommerce Manager will include:
- Management of the existing retail outlets and new acquisitions
- Management and development of e-commerce sites i.e. eBay, Depop etc along with the company’s e-commerce team
- To oversee the setting up of the new warehouse outlet in 2022
- Performance and development of shop managers including regular reviews
- Recruitment of new staff and volunteers
- Training and coaching staff and volunteers in all aspects of retail activity as appropriate to their role
- Carry out regular visits to motivate, direct and empower the teams
- Establish and manage regular meetings with individuals and teams as benefits the business
- Promote the donation of good quality goods within the communities
- Seek and develop corporate links to acquire goods for sale, end of line etc
- Use corporate links to develop new promotional ideas
- Work with General Manager to decide strategic direction of retailing
- Regularly report on trading activities to the General Manager and Trustees as required
- Analyse sales figures and turnover and take action in response to these on a weekly and monthly basis
- Management of Health and Safety in the shops and warehouse including risk assessments and remedial action
- Proactively seek out opportunities to expand the retail network profitably
- Liaise with external organisations as appropriate or required
The organisation is a Christian charity and is dedicated to re-building lives and communities in Eastern Europe. Although candidates do not need to be Christian to apply for the role you must be sympathetic to the Christian aims and work of the charity.
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Training support and development opportunities
- Potential to travel to projects in Eastern Europe
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7352
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Worthing, West Sussex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk