Retail Store Area Manager with previous experience in a high volume/high turnover retail environment, who is results driven and a strong communicator at all levels is required for a successful retailer.
SALARY: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
BENEFITS: Performance related bonus, company car, mobile phone, laptop/tablet, training & development opportunities
LOCATION: North West England with occasional overnight stays
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Multiple Jobs Available **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Retail Store Area Manager with previous experience in a high volume/high turnover retail environment, who is results driven and a strong communicator at all levels.
Working as the Retail Store Area Manager you will be responsible for the running of between 8 and 12 stores in the North West of England. Your key responsibilities will be to maximise store sales, focusing on operational standards, as well as building and developing a strong team through motivational leadership.
As the Retail Store Area Manager, you will report to the Regional Manager and will be fully accountable for the running of the retail business.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Retail Store Area Manager will include:
- Manage and demand the very best from your teams to deliver a profitable portfolio of stores, you will achieve this by managing and coaching them to success
- Manage payroll budgets in line with Area sales performance
- Ensure that all stores adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity, company policies and procedures
- Achieve stock control targets in line with company guidelines
- Ensure that the visual presentation of all stores represents the brand image
- Effectively manage the performance and development of store managers to drive and maximise the sales performance throughout the Area
- Previous Area Manager experience in a high volume/high turnover retail environment
- Must be able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Committed to achieving the highest store standards and customer service
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Self-motivated, ability to motivate others, possessing a can-do attitude
- Must have experience of and a proven track record of achieving set KPI’s - ensuring all stores comply with company policies, procedures and standards
- Target driven with a desire to succeed
- Passion for product and industry
- Flexible regarding travel and able to stay overnight when required
- Responsible & accountable
- Fashion/clothing background is desired
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5913
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk