Area Manager with great management and leadership skills required for a well-established and well-respected financial services home credit company.
SALARY: up to £35,000 per annum (dependant on experience) + Bonus Scheme + Company Car or Car Allowance + Phone + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holiday
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have an exciting job opportunity for an Area Manager that has great management and leadership skills.
The Company has a substantial nationwide presence and are looking for new opportunities for growth so it is an exciting time to join the Company.
Successful candidates will join a Company that offers a great product range, is committed to excellent customer service and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority so experience in this area is desirable.
Due to these exciting times we now have a fantastic new job opportunity for an experienced Area Manager who will support the Company’s plans to grow the business in the financial services industry.
Working as an Area Manager you will have a solid background in leadership, customer service. Any previous industry experience and knowledge of FCA regulations would be highly desirable.
As an Area Manager you will cover the Kilmarnock and surrounding areas in the East Ayrshire region. You will be tasked with a wide range of responsibilities including leading and coaching a team of Business Managers, focussing on quality and good customer outcomes and achieving the Area KPIs.
If this sounds like your ideal job please send in your CV as soon as possible to our Recruitment Team to review.
- Establish a team of Business Managers who are competent, dedicated and of the highest integrity who may be relied upon to oversee the day-to-day operation of their business unit
- Establish and maintain an appropriate succession plan, including internal and external networking, to ensure that the area’s direction and control is not compromised should team members terminate employment
- Oversee the maintenance of satisfactory business standards and ensure the provision of facilities for the welfare, education, training and health and safety of direct reports
- Manage all team members and any arising issues fairly and consistently
- Ensure that the Area meets its statutory responsibilities and that a culture of compliance with all laws and regulations is embedded within the area
- Compliance with Company Policies and Procedures
- Identify, create and support business development initiatives in-line with authorised business growth plans
- Ensure the customers’ journey exceeds their expectations
- Achievement of Company KPIs
- Monitor and review performance results achieved in-line with the plan ensuring any plans of action are agreed and evidenced
- Effective two-way business relationships
- Embrace Company initiatives and changing working practices
- Ensure team members offer the most appropriate product in consideration of the customers’ circumstances – focusing on quality and great customer outcomes
- Be an escalation point for customer issues – address in a timely manner and work to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome
- Develop and maintain key relationships which are open and honest
- Be the first line of defence by challenging any areas of concern
- Pro-actively manage all resources to ensure that business units and agencies (journeys) are covered
- Monitor and review team and business transactions to ensure compliance
- Communicate minimum compliance expectations, with any areas of concern being identified and investigated at the earliest opportunity
- Safeguard the Company’s assets within a safe working environment
- Create and communicate area business plan
- Effectively utilise Business MI – identify trends and key information to proactively drive the performance of the Area
- Meet business reporting deadlines
- Manage a consistent contact programme with Area team undertaking business reviews and accompanied visits to drive performance with quality
- Support Business Managers
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Strong remote people-management skill set
- Flexible approach to work
- Proven people/leadership/development skills
- Industry experience (desirable)
- Strong commercial and financial awareness
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4116
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk