Apprenticeship / Head Office Apprentice who has a passion to develop their career and become a future leader, is highly organised with excellent attention to detail is required for a Nationwide Company based in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
SALARY: £19,344 per annum + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Maidenhead, Berkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Apprenticeship / Head Office Apprentice who has a passion to develop their career and become a future leader, is highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
Working as the Apprenticeship / Head Office Apprentice you will join a fast-paced SME and will ‘earn as you learn’ receiving extensive on the job learning as well as gaining qualifications which will support and help you in building a long-lasting career with the Company.
As the Apprenticeship / Head Office Apprentice you will:
- Want to have ownership from day one
- Want to be in a team with set goals and performance targets
- Want to be able to work independently as well as with a team
- Want to work with high-end clients
- Want to learn new skills and develop a career
- Love the opportunity to be mentored by one of the senior managers
- Want to be rewarded for your outputs
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
An Apprenticeship / Head Office Apprentice will need the following:
- 3 A levels (minimum) of grade C & above (or equivalent)
- Have a passion to develop your career and become a future leader
- Be highly organised and have an excellent attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise your workload
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company are at the leading edge of their field - achieving year on year growth and forecast to double in size in the next few years, come and join them during this exciting time.
The Company was established 28 years ago, provides commercial kitchen maintenance for high-end customers in the UK and the Middle East; they joke that they won’t work with customers unless they’ve heard of them – and it’s mostly true. They are also highly regarded by all the key players in their multi-national supply chain.
Their ambition is to be the pre-eminent provider in their field – in the UK and, importantly, overseas – where they have ambitions to be working around the world. That ambition is supported by a fantastic Business Improvement Team – who work on new and future systems, enable their field and office teams and give them the facility to tailor their services to evolving customer needs.
They believe their array of HR Awards testify to the genuine importance they attach to their team: they don’t have widgets or fancy software – their offer is around their people: if they are excellent at their jobs they will have a great business. So they work at being good with their people.
The Company is a proud member of the Disability Confident Employer scheme.
- 28 days holidays (plus bank holidays)
- Performance Related Bonus
- Dress down and early finish Fridays
- Part-funded social events
- 6th monthly development reviews with pay increases for consistent quality performance
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5785
Full-Time Permanent Apprenticeships, Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Maidenhead, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk