Aircraft Marshal & Ground Handler / Airport Cargo Ramp Agent with experience of working around aircraft is required to work as part of the larger Ground Handling function and report into the Ground Handling Manager for an airport based in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Farnborough, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need a Full Driving Licence
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Aircraft Marshal & Ground Handler / Airport Cargo Ramp Agent with experience of working around aircraft.
The role is working as part of the larger Ground Handling function and report into the Ground Handling Manager.
Working as the Aircraft Marshal & Ground Handler / Airport Cargo Ramp Agent you will marshal arriving aircraft pushing back, towing and manoeuvring in and out of hangars.
As the Aircraft Marshal & Ground Handler / Airport Cargo Ramp Agent you will be flexible and able to work across a variety of shift patterns.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Aircraft Marshall & Ground Handler / Airport Cargo Ramp Agent your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Marshalling arriving aircraft
- Aircraft pushback and towing
- Aircraft manoeuvring in and out of hangars
- Aircraft refuelling and aviation fuel quality control activities
- Servicing of aircraft with toilet, water, fuel and baggage handling and positioning of ground equipment
- Aircraft de-icing and de-icing quality control activities
- Assist in conditions of adverse weather
- Previous experience of working around aircraft, ideally in a ground handling/ramp agent capacity
- Flexible in approach and able to work across a variety of shift patterns
- Full UK driving license holder
- Must be able to meet CRC security clearance requirements
- Knowledge of aircraft re-fuelling
- Understanding of airside safety requirements
- An understanding of airside safety requirements
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus statutory public holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme with matched contributions up to a set amount
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- You'll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7084
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk