Agile Coach / Scrum Master that has coaching, mentoring and leadership skills with experience driving quality standards throughout an Agile Team is required for a Global Company based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire (You must be able to travel within the UK and work away from home during the week)
** Exceptional Career Development Opportunities **
** Clear Progression Path **
** Work for a Global, Dynamic, Market Leader **
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ: All Applicants MUST HAVE full working rights for the UK, be located within the UK right now, or if not be able to be on board within the UK within a 4 week period
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Agile Coach / Scrum Master that has coaching, mentoring and leadership skills with experience driving quality standards throughout an Agile Team.
Working as the Agile Coach / Scrum Master you will demonstrate passionate thought leadership of the agile activities at an organisational / programme / project level, with a strong focus on quality assurance and testing.
As the Agile Coach / Scrum Master you will be involved in the planning, coaching and mentoring of the agile activities, both to internal and external market segments to a high standard of quality. This could be through a Test Management role or directly as an Agile Coach / Scrum Master. This includes taking ownership and driving delivery to the Company’s Agile Strategy you have helped shape, through industry events, articles and social media.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, market leading Company that employs over 1,300 permanent employees globally and are currently experiencing rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion, they are seeking highly experienced Agile Quality Coash to join their UK teams on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes.
When joining the Company, you will work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for agile quality excellence. The team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. The Company’s leadership team is accessible which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged.
The Company keep up-to-date with the ever-changing agile concepts and throughout your career offer you the opportunity to focus on advancing your internationally recognised agile qualifications. In addition, there are unrivalled employee benefits and a results-focussed culture that is inclusive, successful and we do it all with positivity and a smile.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Agile Coach / Scrum Master include:
- Influencing Agile transformation
- Driving quality activities throughout the Agile Team
- Facilitation and delivery of successful agile projects
- Assistance with Business Development
- Coaching and mentoring staff and clients
- Training, both writing courseware and delivery
- Growing the Company’s agile capability through industry presentations, attendance of agile groups and publication of agile articles (please specify in CV)
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous practical and demonstrable experience in Agile plus Test / Quality Management experience covering all areas of the delivery lifecycle
- Agile self-motivation, mentoring and leadership
- Facilitating pipeline planning, tracking and activity management
- The ability to produce and deliver high quality presentations and articles
- Facilitation of workshops and reviews/optimisation programmes using appropriate techniques
- Experience across Agile and Lean environments
- Exceptional soft skills including communication, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated capabilities in Agile transformations and agile practice reviews
- Need to be able to travel and be prepared to work away from home during the week
- All Applicants MUST HAVE full working rights for the UK, be located within the UK right now, or if not be able to be on board within the UK within a 4 week period
- Certified Agile Tester or Certified Agile Essentials accreditation
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4178
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Work in Reading, Berkshire. Recruitment services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk