Client Account Executive / Marketing Campaign Coordinator who is driven and ambitious with a keen interest in marketing and previous experience of client management, supporting clients directly in a service-provision organisation, is required for a leading marketing agency.
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Shoreditch London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Agency Client Account Executive / Marketing Campaign Coordinator who is driven and ambitious with a keen interest in marketing and previous experience of client management, supporting clients directly in a service-provision organisation.
As the Agency Client Account Executive / Marketing Campaign Coordinator you will report directly to a designated Account Manager, providing support and ensuring client projects are delivered on time and to budget.
The Agency Client Account Executive / Marketing Campaign Coordinator will provide a high-quality service to designated clients on a daily basis ensuring all queries are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
As an Agency Client Account Executive / Marketing Campaign Coordinator your duties will include:
- Ensure the clients advertising campaigns, both offline and online are managed on a daily basis
- Manage marketing schedules for designated clients on a daily basis
- Communicating the client’s needs to the creative team, through discussions with the client, Account Manager and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio
- Briefing jobs throughout each stage of a project, processing amends and arranging for artworking/development to be carried out accordingly using co-efficient
- Liaise closely with internal teams to ensure work for clients is completed on time and to budget
- Respond to all client requirements in a timely and efficient manner
- In conjunction with the Account Manager, build effective relationships with the clients
- Take direction from the Account Manager and regularly report campaign success, analysis and results both to the Account Manager and to clients
- Manage all invoicing for designated clients
- Using Synergist to manage all jobs, ensuring this is up to date at all times
- Responsibility for the management of Synergist contacts
- Using the Server file management system as per Company procedures
- Previous experience of client management, supporting clients directly in a service-provision organisation
- Experience of working within an agency environment is desirable
- Marketing related degree or equivalent is desirable
- Experience of liaising with a number of different stakeholders
- Experience of invoicing and quoting processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite
- An ambitious and driven individual
- Has a keen interest in marketing
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7464
Full-Time Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Shoreditch London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk