Beauty Therapist College Lecturer / Tutor / Assessor / Trainer / Teacher who has a Level 4 Aesthetics qualification in Micro Needling, Blemish Removal and Chemical Peel gained ideally within a Spa / Salon environment is required by a leading specialist vocational college based in London to teach, train and assess students looking to enter this exciting industry. A Level 4 Spa Management qualification would be an advantage as well.
SALARY: £25,000 - £32,000 per annum (full-time salary, dependent on qualifications and experience)
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week, 9am – 6pm or Part Time available (There will be some evenings and weekends)
** Full-Time and Part-Time Jobs Available **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Beauty Therapist College Lecturer / Tutor / Assessor / Trainer / Teacher who has a Level 4 Aesthetics qualification in Micro Needling, Blemish Removal and Chemical Peel gained ideally within a Spa / Salon environment and has either worked in an educational / teaching capacity.
Working as the Aesthetics Beauty Therapist College Lecturer / Tutor / Assessor / Trainer / Teacher you will be responsible for a number of students.
As the Aesthetics Beauty Therapist College Lecturer / Tutor / Assessor / Trainer / Teacher you will support and guide the students at all times to ensure that the learning is fun, interesting, relevant, challenging and appropriate.
Your responsibilities as Aesthetics Beauty Therapist College Lecturer / Tutor / Assessor / Trainer / Teacher will include guiding and supporting the students through the assessments, providing effective verbal and written feedback to ensure students develop their skills and have a clear understanding on their ILP goals and targets and what is required of them to successfully complete their programme and progress into either further learning or sustainable employment.
You will also be working within a team to help develop the course in terms of both the delivery strategies and current techniques/expectations.
Successful candidates will have a great opportunity to join a well-established, leading specialist vocational college.
The college is open all year and operates without term breaks. Courses start throughout the year and learners can enrol and start their course during any month of the year.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Plan for and deliver high quality teaching in the subject areas required
- Have your room and resources set up and ready prior to lessons
- Ensure all marking, assessments and any moderation are completed
- Maintain consistently of lessons in line with the Ofsted CIF ’Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ criteria under the teaching, learning and assessment key judgement
- Ensure all students are fully engaged with their learning; developing the skills, knowledge and standards required for successful completion of their programme and industry expectations
- Actively encourage and promote the process and importance of developing essential English, maths and ICT skills, including integrating these into sessions
- Ensure verbal and written feedback supports students in developing their skills, knowledge, English and maths
- Ensure exams (online or paper based) are invigilated correctly
- Technician assistance and team support for teaching where required
- Teach up to the level required and on relevant courses to your skills
- Ensure all student and group tracking, records and notes are accurate and up to date
- Assist with open and applications days as required, promoting the work of the college
- Keep abreast of developments within own areas of expertise, informing the programme manager and keep learning material up to date to reflect the college and Awarding Body requirements
- Contribute to development of course materials
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Level 4 qualification in relevance to core of knowledge, chemical peels, micro needling and blemish removal / advanced electrolysis
- Teaching qualification, minimum PTLLS / or willingness to obtain designated teaching qualification DTLLS/Cert Ed
- Assessors qualification: CAVA/A1/equivalent, or willingness to work towards to obtain within probation period
- Experience of working within a Spa / Salon environment with an in-depth and practical knowledge of relevant subject
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated and committed to own personal development
- Excellent communication, written and numerical skills
- Internal Quality Assurer qualification; CLIQA/V1/equivalent
- Experience of working as a tutor or facilitator in an education setting
- Supervisory / Management experience
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5122
Full-Time and Part-Time Teaching, Training / Trainer Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Work in London within the Beauty Industry. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk