Advanced Hygiene Process Operative with a previous food/process manufacturing background and strong knowledge and understanding of allergen awareness, food safety and Health and Safety is required for a fast growing and award-winning manufacturer in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, East Midlands.
SALARY: £11.48 (£10.93 Basic + 55p Attendance Allowance). After three months rises to £12.18 per Hour
LOCATION: Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 5pm - 1am
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Advanced Hygiene Process Operative with a previous food/process manufacturing background and strong knowledge and understanding of allergen awareness, food safety and Health and Safety.
Working as a Advanced Hygiene Process Operative you will report to the Hygiene Team Leader and will ideally be an individual who is used to working in a fast-moving multi-disciplined role.
As a Advanced Hygiene Process Operative your flexibility to work additional hours, weekends and shifts during seasonal periods may be requested, for the proper performance of your duties.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Advanced Hygiene Process Operative will include:
- To ensure the plant and machinery are cleaned according to the Hygiene Instruction Cards
- Work closely with other Team Leaders and the Management team in order to make improvements and promote the Hygiene Department within the company
- Completion of cleaning schedule documentation as required in a clear, accurate and legible manner
- Deep cleaning of relevant areas following the cleaning schedule, as and when required
- Report problems or issues as they arise, which may impact on product quality, Production/Hygiene activities and environmental issues
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures, Quality/Hygiene standards and Company Rules/Procedures are adhered to at all times
- Good level of numeracy & literacy to carry out area reporting activities
- Food/process manufacturing background (or equivalent)
- Knowledge and understanding of allergen awareness, food safety and Health and Safety
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
- Industrious and able to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Understanding of Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7825
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk