Administrator / Transport Customer Services Administration Assistant that has excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills with a polite and professional telephone manner is required for a well-established Company based in Dublin, Ireland.
SALARY: €26,000 - €28,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Dublin, Ireland (Dublin 12)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Transport Customer Services Administration Assistant that has excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills with a polite and professional telephone manner.
Working as the Administrator / Transport Customer Services Administration Assistant you will provide a first-class customer experience to the Company’s clients that telephone the office, ensuring their enquiry is resolved or escalated to the appropriate person.
As the Administrator / Transport Customer Services Administration Assistant you will also provide general administrative support to the Transport Team and Operations Department.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities at the Administrator / Transport Customer Services Administration Assistant:
- Provide effective customer service to clients
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Ad-hoc administrative support to the Transport Department and Operations Department
- Manage Call in’s / Bookings and WTF’s
- Liaise with Drivers and carry out debriefs
- Respond proactively to any queries, escalating to the appropriate person or department if required
- Support team members as and when needed
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to manage time and multi task
- Self-Motivated, reliable and enthusiastic
- Works well under pressure whilst completing tasks in line with timescales
- IT literate, especially with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- 5 GCSE or equivalent, to include English and Maths (Desirable)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3930
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Dublin, Ireland
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk