Administrator / Transport Administration Coordinator who has excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills is required for a well-established company based in central Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England.
Full training will be provided in return of your excellent administrative skills
SALARY: £17,423 per annum + Annual Performance Bonus + Benefits
BENEFITS: up to 5% Annual Personal Performance Related Bonus, Annual Company Performance Related Bonus, Annual Pay Reviews and Increases, Company Pension Scheme, 20 Days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, Continuous Training and Development)
LOCATION: Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week over 5 Days Monday to Friday (Additional Saturdays will be required)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Transport Administration Coordinator who has excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills.
The company is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and largest provider of NHS cataract surgery.
Working as an Administrator / Transport Administration Coordinator you will provide and project a positive, friendly image to the patients and use your strong administrative skills to ensure a smooth running of the clinic.
You will be part of a team that represents the company in a first-class way and will make sure all visitors and callers are greeted in a friendly and professional manner.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Transport Administration Coordinator will include:
- Process all transport appointments for the sites on all the computer-based systems and be the first point of contact for all patient and driver related queries
- Process changes and amendments to existing patients and talk to the patients on a regular basis about their appointments
- Assist patients in solving potential issues related to health, social barriers and transport needs
- The company is privileged to be able to support the tens of thousands of NHS patients that come to them each year
- They are proud to deliver excellent care and support thousands of patients to achieve better vision – their outcomes are some of the best in the UK
- In 2018 they became the largest provider of NHS cataract surgery – 24,000+ surgeries per annum.
- The company want their staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in
- They’re proud to have been awarded gold status from Investors in People (IIP), putting the company in the top 3% for world-class performance achieved through its staff focus
- They have 27 hospitals and will be opening new hospitals over the next 12 months
As the Administrator / Transport Administration Coordinator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent time-management skills
- Willingness to travel between sites when required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6524
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk