Administrator / Team Administration Assistant that has excellent organisational, time-management, customer service and administrative skills is required for a well-established Company based in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £17,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Team Administration Assistant that has excellent organisational, time-management, customer service and administrative skills.
Working as the Administrator / Team Administration Assistant you will support the Company’s Clinic Team that works in collaboration with clinical experts that sit on the Company’s panel of experts used in partnership with solicitors dealing with personal injury claims.
As the Administrator / Team Administration Assistant you will help manage the panel of clinical experts, review clinic appointments across the country and carry out a wide range of administrative duties.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Team Administration Assistant:
- Manage the clinic panel of general practitioners and orthopaedic experts from their clinic allocation to appointment scheduling
- Review the allocation of clinic appointments across the individual areas and ensure this is managed correctly
- Work in collaboration with the supply department to ensure the Company has the best panel of experts
- Ensure the Company has the correct amount of appointments available in the appropriate weeks in order to achieve service and MedCo guidelines
- Consolidate clinics accordingly when needed in order for Out of Hours to send the clinic packs out on time
- Ensure any last minute clinic appointment bookings have been sent over to the relevant expert in order for the examination to be completed
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- You will be an assertive and enthusiastic team player, who is confident and able to demonstrate good communication skills
In addition to these skills the candidate will require the following:
- English and Maths to GCSE standard Grade C or equivalent
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4934
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk