Administrator / Team Administration Assistant that has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management, multi-tasking and customer service skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel is required for a well-established Company based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
LOCATION: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Team Administration Assistant that has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management, multi-tasking and customer service skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel.
Working as the Administrator / Team Administration Assistant you will provide administrative support to your team, which will involve a wide range or duties from updating the CRM database, arranging meeting rooms, managing multiple diaries, taking minutes during meetings, performing credit checks, setting up new clients on the system, checking paperwork and issuing pro-form invoices.
As the Administrator / Team Administration Assistant you will also answer the telephone and deal with client and supplier enquiries and assist the team when preparing for a trade show.
As a successful candidate, you will have a chance to join a small and friendly team. This position provides opportunity for career progression within the Company for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Team Administration Assistant:
- Providing clients with a first-rate experience that satisfies their needs
- Answering phones and dealing with customer and supplier enquiries
- Performing credit checks and setting up customer accounts
- Keeping all contacts, customers and projects up to date on the CRM database
- Creating, processing and checking sales paperwork from sales acknowledgements through to the despatch of goods
- Compiling pro-forma invoices, sending account statements and interacting with customers with regards to payments and queries
- Completing PQQ forms & sub-contractor questionnaires
- Ensuring H&S details are up to date including getting accreditations
- Set up project folders and updating project spreadsheets
- Managing multiple diaries
- Coordinating the Project Team Meetings - organising room bookings, compiling agenda and taking minutes
- Assist in tradeshow preparation
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous office / administration experience
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, specifically MS Excel
- A team player with a focus on providing a high standard of customer
- Confident telephone manner
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4162
Office Administrative Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk