Administrator / Student Admissions Officer / Higher Education Administrative Assistant with excellent organisational and time-management skills with significant experience of working within university / higher education student admissions is required for a leading University located in London.
SALARY: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates will need experience working within University / Higher Education Student Admissions and be familiar with the UCAS system and UCAS tariff, in addition to a background in European and International Qualifications.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Student Admissions Officer / Higher Education Administrative Assistant with excellent organisational and time-management skills with significant experience of working within university / higher education student admissions.
Working as the Administrator / Student Admissions Officer / Higher Education Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for processing student applications and admissions to the University.
As the Administrator / Student Admissions Officer / Higher Education Administrative Assistant you will also be responsible for the administration and record keeping of the admissions process, which includes entry assessments such as, Academic Interviews and English Language Proficiency Tests. You will also contribute to the achievement of student recruitment targets, ensuring the University attracts and recruits the best qualified students to their courses.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Student Admissions Officer / Higher Education Administrative Assistant:
- Manage and process applications both direct and through UCAS. Manage other application-related enquiries and other forms of correspondence from prospective students and agents in a cooperative and positive manner
- Provide guidance on courses requirements, country-specific entry criteria, tuition fees, scholarships and other issues relating to students
- Dealing with Advanced Prior Learning enquiries and applications. Liaising with relevant academics to process in a timely manner
- Evaluate a wide variety of academic qualifications, make decisions and issue offers on non-complex applications, in line with agreed policies
- Ensure that home office regulations are followed in the processing of international applications
- Liaise with appropriate staff when dealing with more complex applications and decisions
- Verify documents and carry out quality checks through liaison with external organisations or agencies
- Administer other stages in the application to admission process. This may include arranging for applicants to take the University’s English Language Proficiency Test or attend an Academic Interview. To ensure that assessment day data is recorded and acted upon appropriately
- Assist with running assessment days, ensuring all students are aware what is required of them throughout the day and that it runs smoothly
- Provide assistance as required during open days, UCAS fairs and recruitment days in other institutions or organisations
- Ensure the appropriate and accurate recording of HESA data at the admissions stage
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records using the standard IT systems
- Assist in the production of management reports and analysis
- Ensuring that all admissions policies and procedures are followed
- Must be qualified with a bachelor’s degree or above and experience working within higher education
- Experience working within University / Higher Education Student Admissions and be familiar with the UCAS system and UCAS tariff, in addition to a background in European and International Qualifications
- Experience of marketing and / or customer service
- Ability to quickly learn and retain new information related to the Admissions entry requirements
- Experience of using Databases
- Competence in Microsoft packages including Outlook
- An understanding of the HE application process
- Ability to manage workload and remain organised during busy spells
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Experience of working within UK Visa and Immigration guidelines (Desirable)
- Experience of working with NARIC (Desirable)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5017
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk