Administrator / Stores Assistant with good organisational, time-management and communication skills who is customer focussed and is happy to work in an administrative function within a workshop / warehouse environment is required for a well-established company based in Upper Heyford, Bicester, Oxfordshire.
SALARY: Negotiable (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Upper Heyford, Bicester, Oxfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Stores Assistant with good organisational, time-management and communication skills who is customer focussed and is happy to work in an administrative function within a workshop / warehouse environment.
Your duties as the Administrator / Stores Assistant will include:
- Locating parts from stores and / or suppliers and ensuring they reach the required locations on time
- Assisting with deliveries and ensuring they are kept within the correct areas of the warehouse
- Carrying out stock checks as required
- General tidying up and cleaning of the Heyford depot to ensure it is organised and a safe environment to work in
- Taking service calls and assisting callers as required
- Speaking with engineers and customers both by phone and by email
- Assisting with and ensuring that jobs and any other spreadsheets or reports are kept up to day
- Any other administrative duties as required
- Assist team members where necessary
As the Administrator / Stores Assistant you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Highly organised due to the high demands this role sometimes requires
- Be able to prioritise work and have excellent organisational skills
- Be happy to work within a workshop / warehouse environment
- Be Proactive in their approach to work
- Flexible to take on new tasks and to work outside of their comfort zone
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7013
Full-Time, Permanent Administrator / Stores Assistant / Admin Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bicester, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk