Administrator / Site Receptionist / Staff Liaison Coordinator with excellent administrative, customer service, organisational and time-management skills is required for a well-established and leading fresh produce company based in Faversham, Kent.
Candidates will need to speak English and Bulgarian fluently. Fluent English and Russian speaking skills will also be considered
SALARY: £18,720 - £23,875 per annum
LOCATION: Faversham, Kent
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Site Receptionist / Staff Liaison Coordinator with excellent administrative, customer service, organisational and time-management skills.
Working as an Administrator / Site Receptionist / Staff Liaison Coordinator you will be responsible for the reception, administration and induction of all seasonal staff, as well as looking after their welfare and social wellbeing.
As an Administrator / Site Receptionist / Staff Liaison Coordinator you will be required to oversee the organisation and maintenance of all on site accommodation as well as the onsite shop and liaise with Kent office staff on all matters regarding seasonal staff.
As a successful candidate you will have good people skills with a helpful and professional approach to your work and enjoy working within a varied environment.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as Administrator / Site Receptionist / Staff Liaison Coordinator will include:
- Welcoming new staff arrivals. Collecting Passport (or national ID card) verification and copying
- Completing all staff arrivals documents. Making sure that workers read master copies in their native language
- To explain Health and Safety rules and responsibilities and company disciplinary Policy and Procedures
- To introduce Pension Auto-enrolment rules
- Return passports, issuing S&A ID cards
- Creating files, checking completed files, signing file checklist
- To make sure that workers’ e-mail addresses are recorded on the system
- Recording health issues reported by the new arrivals and forwarding the information to HR Officer and Operation Managers
- Liaise with Line Manager for any requirements to transport workers (hospital, bank, shopping etc)
- To record all sick workers and forward this information to the Line Manager
- Issuing and assisting with completion of holiday and days off forms
- Dealing with leaver’s forms
- Recording post for seasonal workers, verifying ID cards when issuing parcels personally and putting out post
- Assisting with translation
- Assisting with emergencies
- Recording maintenance problems and passing the information to the Line Manager
- Work with camp staff to ensure all maintenance issues are dealt with and transport available when necessary
- Candidates will need to speak English and Bulgarian fluently. Fluent English and Russian speaking skills will also be considered
- Good interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively, remain calm under pressure, always courteous and helpful and able to work alongside a diverse workforce
- Ability to prioritise workload - take on new tasks as appropriate. Flexible but focused on approach to workload.
- Always professional, responsible and committed to supporting the company
- An Enthusiastic, friendly team-player, with good sense of humour and social skills and a willingness to help others
- Knowledge of personal data protection and confidentiality at work
- A flexible attitude towards working hours
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7479
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Faversham, Kent. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk