Administrator / Service Team Administrative Assistant who has previous administration experience with excellent organisational, time-management and communication skills is required for a well-established, leading Company based in Heyford, Oxfordshire.
Full-Time and Part-Time Applicants Considered
SALARY: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum (pro rata for part-time employees) + Benefits
LOCATION: Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire (around 6 miles from Bicester)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time and Part-Time, Permanent Candidates Considered
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Service Team Administrative Assistant who has previous administration experience with excellent organisational, time-management and communication skills.
Working as the Administrator / Service Team Administrative Assistant you will provide administration support to the Service Team, which can involve raising job orders, scheduling engineers, answering the phone and liaising with customers.
As the Administrator / Service Team Administrative Assistant you will need previous administration experience with the ability to prioritise work in order of importance and enjoy working within a busy environment.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Administrator / Service Team Administrative Assistant your duties will include:
- Raising jobs for all work carried out by the engineers and ensuring they are completed and kept up to date
- Assisting with scheduling engineers daily work within the designated areas
- Assisting with taking breakdowns and arranging attendance
- Ensuring all the Administrative duties within the service department are completed and kept up to date
- Answering the phone and liaising with customers, employees and general public
- Assist team members where necessary and carry out any other reasonable duties as required
As a successful candidate you should have:
- Have previous administration experience
- Have previous experience working within a service department
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be able to prioritise work in order of importance
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work in a busy environment
- Be Pro active in their approach to work
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6380
Part-Time and Full-Time, Permanent Administration Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Heyford, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk