Administrator / School Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, organisational, communication and time-management skills is required for a well-established School that is all about getting the very best – intellectually, personally and spiritually from the young people it is privileged to care for.
Previous experience of working in a school environment would be preferred. Although not essential.
SALARY: £17,843 – £18,742 FTE. Reduced pro-rata for working 25 hours a week for 35 weeks a year, to £9,593 - £10,076 + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: York, North Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 25 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday 8:10am to 1:30pm (Term Time Only)
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve applied, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / School Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, organisational, communication and time-management skills.
As the Administrator / School Administration Assistant, you will work in the school office / reception, alongside the Head’s PA/Registrar.
As the Administrator / School Administration Assistant, together with the Head’s PA/ Registrar will be responsible for the day to day running of the office / reception in a welcoming and efficient manner.
Working as the Administrator / School Administration Assistant you will be responsible for the many associated administrative and support tasks required to support the smooth running of the junior school. This is a busy, key role bringing you into contact with all staff, pupils, parents, and visitors. You must have a friendly, welcoming personality with excellent communication skills, good attention to detail and a high standard of grammatically correct written and spoken English.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, at grade C or above, including in English and maths, is essential
- Previous administrative experience is required, preferably within a school setting
- You must have a flexible and calm manner with all, and patience with your children
- You must have the ability to use social media to appropriately represent the school.
- Experience of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and Outlook) is essential and experience using database would be advantageous
The School enjoys a very pleasant working environment close to York Minster and the historic city centre of York. The benefits package includes:
- 50% school fee remission for the children of staff
- Very generous school holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Complimentary quality meals and refreshments
- A supportive and friendly staff body
- On-site parking usually available (a rarity in central York and not guaranteed!)
- Covered, secure bicycle storage and cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu jabs offered
- Staff discounts with many local retailers
- Use of the school fitness suite and swimming pool
- Generous training budget and a variety of professional and personal development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5569
Part-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in York, North Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk