Administrator / Sales Team Administrative Assistant with good customer service, administration, time-management, organisational and excellent communication skills is required for a well-established Company based in Farnborough, Hampshire.
SALARY: £20,000 per annum / £25,000 OTE + Benefits
LOCATION: Farnborough, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Sales Team Administrative Assistant with good customer service, administration, time-management, organisational and excellent communication skills.
Working as the Administrator / Sales Team Administrative Assistant you will support the Sales Team with a range of administration duties such as creating quotations; handling inbound orders; sending out terms and conditions to customers; updating the Salesforce database and reporting.
As the Administrator / Sales Team Administrative Assistant you will also provide a high level of customer service when taking customer enquiries and directing them to the appropriate team; liaising with customers to gather missing information or discussing delivery times.
As a successful candidate you will join an established and rapidly growing Company that can offer the opportunity for promotion and career development.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Sales Team Administrative Assistant:
- Providing in-house sales support to internal and external sales personnel
- The creation and administration of quotations
- Handling inbound customer orders, checking they are complete and accurate
- Directing inbound sales opportunities to the relevant business units
- Liaising with Customers where information is missing
- Ensuring timely turnaround of all quotations and orders
- Ensuring all customers have current terms and conditions
- Liaising with customers to manage delivery expectations
- Liaising with the Finance Team and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of orders
- Information input and maintenance into Salesforce CRM to ensure reports are accurate
- Assistance in production of sales forecast reports
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Experienced in a business environment
- Organised, structured, and efficient in your work, with good attention to detail
- Flexibility, and the ability to work successfully in various environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player willing to share information and foster a positive team environment
- Able to pass the HM Government Baseline Personnel Security Standard test – this means you should be a UK or EU national
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4672
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farnborough, Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk